Penguins Off Season Thread - Useless Information Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Dumo top 10

Wouldn’t you expect your top 2 D-men, especially one who is paired with a loose cannon, to play against tougher competition and your bottom pair to be sheltered. It would seem the anomaly would be if you had a really crappy bottom pair guy who was in the top 30 or so. Or vice versa. Or am I missing something (likely).

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Did we draft a young Val Kilmer?

samuel-poulin-2020-50.jpg

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Makes sense. Was a little surprised not to see Letang on there. Looking at the forwards, still think Caggiula would have been a great pick up over ERod.

Letang plays more minutes so he’s probably closer to equal. Also when we get last change for O zone face offs he probably gets more chances against weaker opponents.

I didn’t look up his number at all so a complete guesstimate on my part. Makes sense in my head though :laugh:

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
I tried to buy a XBox Series X today but because all of the scalpers on the internet cannot get one........Wonders if any Sid the grown up Kid has one and the Malkins family.....Maybe Sullivan has one.. waaaa..waaa.. EA SPORTS NHL SUCKS same thing all over again just like CALL OF DUTY part 39...that is all...

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I tried to buy a XBox Series X today but because all of the scalpers on the internet cannot get one........Wonders if any Sid the grown up Kid has one and the Malkins family.....Maybe Sullivan has one.. waaaa..waaa.. EA SPORTS NHL SUCKS same thing all over again just like CALL OF DUTY part 39...that is all...

Sid plays Candyland. Has an extensive pen and paper set of rules to allow solo play

Geno for sure just plays STALKER mods on a PC where he can maybe turn on medium graphics

Sullivan downloaded Hockey Manager but got angry when ZAR was only rated a 41 and deleted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad