Rumor: Penguins-Canucks trade in the works

Lara Emily

Jul 5, 2013
Tsn now confirming the Bonino trade call hasn't happened

Wonder if this is part of the new talks with Van

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
I mean, even if the Pens offered it, it shouldn’t be too shocking considering the NYR package from last deadline which was their 2022 1st, Lundqvist, and Chytil. About the same value as Pens’ two 1sts.
That sounds better—you hope your lmid to late firsts become a player as good as Chytil.

jd22

Aug 16, 2008
Texel, Netherlands

Realizing that the original Bonino for Sutter deal was a mistake, they will now try to acquire Bonino to be their 3rd line center so as to compete next year.

Probably.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Granlund/Bonino/Kulikov should be an insult to the core if those are the adds.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There's no room to do anymore. Nail was in the coffin when Granlund was acquired
I mean there's a way. Just not the smart way. But there's a way. Especially if you drop Rust to the third line and move out Heinen, there's a need for a LW that can score and Doc is getting there but not yet. If they aren't upgrading on Heinen then yeesh.

It's a done deal.

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
Its funny fans keep thinking that Van should and want to move Miller when they just signed him and chose him over Horvat to be a key C going forward. Of course they are wanting a C back to maintain that plan
Their "plan" sucks. It's embarrassing actually.

Fans want a different thing than they do, so of course there are going to be differing opinions on philosophy.

Lemieuxs

Nov 23, 2013
Canucks could have helped themselves out a lot more going into this summer.... Oh well.

Ninjadude

Oct 25, 2018
Sounds like Management has a plan.

We may not agree, but they have a plan.

The unfortunate part...the plan sucks.

Reactions: Diogenes92

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
If the Penguins traded Rakell or Petersson for an 8 year contract of JT Miller, for myself as a fan, it would be 2 minutes of mother f’ing everything in existence.

But after that two minutes, I would go and read through the Penguins board because it would be f***ing epic to sit through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad