Rumor: Penguins-Canucks trade in the works

Justicebork

Jul 13, 2022
What a mess. The Canucks had the chance to make life hard on the Penguins for years. Could have become The People's Team while fixing their own gross financials missteps in the process. Instead ...

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Behold the stupidity of the Vancouver Canucks:

Just trade the f***ing draft picks for a young centre then. GET RID OF HIS CONTRACT!

simpsons-money.gif

jd22

Aug 16, 2008
Texel, Netherlands
This is terminally, abominably dumb.

I need to stop being a fan of this team. It is bad for my health. Sports are supposed to be an escape, not a stressor.

Allvin/Rutherford/aqua: you dumb f***s. f*** you.

Reactions: Diogenes92 and Tact

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
If true I'm still surprised Pittsburgh decided to just go with Granlund rather than wait to see if things could be worked out on Vancouver's end. I can't imagine teams were knocking down Poile's door to get Granlund.

Reactions: Szechwan

Pengu

Jun 24, 2016
It doesn't matter if the Canucks finish dead last in the league and is a tire fire, it is NEVER allow to rebuild/ stack draft picks. MUST reach the playoff next season. Total DELUSION!

It's been going on for so long now that I think Aquilini is a HUGE short sighted idiot....

Reactions: Grip it N RYP it

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
As a Pens fans would have loved to have Miller.

Rakell Crosby Guentzel
Rust Geno Miller
Zucker Granlund Carter
Archi Bonino DOC

I'd put that up against any team

Reactions: Dominance

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
So who actually makes the decisions is it JR? Because it sounds like he gets all the attention on what goes on with that franchise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad