Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Boston Bruins 12/16/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Kunitz shoots like I golf.

I'm fairly certain Rask laughed in the 15 minutes it took for that shot to get to him. If a swat aside of a shot ever could be described as having been done in mockery, then that's how Rask swept aside that shot from Kunitz.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I'm somewhat okay with a bad season like this, the sad thing is that our future is completely ****ed because people couldnt admit that the roster wasnt strong enough to win a cup during the last years and decided to trade all our picks or prospect.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Another sad thing. If Horns isn't within 5 feet of the net, he barely looks like an NHL player.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Crosby's play reminds me of old school Fleury. Remember when Fleury was being coached by the worst goalie coach in the league, and his play was unstructured and erratic? Sid badly needs someone who can analyze his game and fix the basic flaws that have cropped up this season.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I get it that optimism isn't the cool thing around here, but the speed and pressure we are applying is god. But the execution is beyond awful. As others mentioned, defensive responsibility is also poor. Recognize when defense is stepping up. It's not hard.

I am positive that this team can go on a huge run if they get confidence. THis team has skill and the speed they play at could REALLY be dangerous. We just cannot get out of this hole and the confidence level is at an all-time low.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
if his biggest adjustment is to put his AHL pet instead of plotnikov..f... this...get rid of this coach sooner rather than later

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
I'm somewhat okay with a bad season like this, the sad thing is that our future is completely ****ed because people couldnt admit that the roster wasnt strong enough to win a cup during the last years and decided to trade all our picks or prospect.

They either need to blow it up or just continue on the downward spiral...which is quickly turning into a rapid nosedive.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm really looking forward to more of Napoleon Tortorella's "just telling it like it is" ******** taunts about this team. :rolleyes: Seriously, hope he ruins that franchise and his reputation in the process.

Especially when he prefaces by saying 'Kuni, Kessel, you can sit this tirade out'.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Can someone explain to me how you are going to complain about the coach... already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad