Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Boston Bruins 12/16/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Sid's just guessing now, it's ****ing disgusting.

Sees a player in the general vicinity and just whips the puck into the pile hoping for a miracle. It's really sad now.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
man are we watching the same game here, the guy is the only one that creates offense on this team, if he gets caught pinching that's why you have your high forward to cover...keep warformorsky

I should probably admit that I'm not paying much attention.

But we should all probably admit that anytime he looks good it's probably because the rest of the D looks soooooooo ******.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Sid's just guessing now, it's ****ing disgusting.

Sees a player in the general vicinity and just whips the puck into the pile hoping for a miracle. It's really sad now.

Yep. Hope Sullivan sits him down and gets in his face while making him watch video of tonight's game.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
It's time to try brand new lines.

Fehr-Crosby-Kessel
Plotnikov-Malkin-Sprong
Perron-Bonino-Hornqvist
Sheary-Cullen-Porter

Kunitz to the moon.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I can't believe I was looking forward to this game all day. :laugh: I feel pathetic right now. Absolutely nothing positive is happening out there.

I'm really starting to believe the universe hates this team.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
man are we watching the same game here, the guy is the only one that creates offense on this team, if he gets caught pinching that's why you have your high forward to cover...keep warformorsky

IMO he's playing terrific.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
how is Crosby not seeing these Bruins players between him and the guy he's passing to????

He doesn't even try skilled plays anymore. He gets the puck and tries to move it before players react.

Moxy level is on game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad