Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Boston Bruins 12/16/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
I'm more interested in how many people Rinaldo will injure in these two games. We can't even stand up to TJ *** Oshie

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm more interested in how many people Rinaldo will injure in these two games. We can't even stand up to TJ *** Oshie

In a way, you've answered the Ops questions about how long the lines will stick. :laugh:

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
OMG, the line choices at practice, you guys. So bad. Bwahahahaha. At least we get to see some weird-ass combos.

Kunitz-Crosby-Perron
Plotnikov-Malkin-Hornqvist
Kessel-Fehr-Sprong
Cullen-Bonino

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007

I'm guessing its going to be Porter getting called up.

Maybe Sheary as well if they call up 2 forwards.

Well since we're playing the Bruins, we should call up the smallest, softest person we can possibly find. Maybe JR can scout some pee wee leagues tonight and tomorrow

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
Well since we're playing the Bruins, we should call up the smallest, softest person we can possibly find. Maybe JR can scout some pee wee leagues tonight and tomorrow

When they said Tocchet was in charge of pre-scout, I didn't realize it meant pre-school.

*crickets*

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Porter and Sheary. I would rather see Simon and/or Wilson. But pens gonna pens i guess.....

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Bruins aren't that tough anymore, curious to see Sullivan's reaction with lines etc.

It's only his 2nd game but his system doesn't seem too complicated so i expect players starting to gel soon.

His starting lineup does look a tad weird though, especially on the PP. Meh...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Porter and Sheary, huh? Meh.

At least we get to see what Murray can do... hopefully sooner rather than later.

ETA

Aug 8, 2008
Bruins aren't that tough anymore, curious to see Sullivan's reaction with lines.

They might not have Lucic any more but they're still one of the toughest teams in the league.

Rinaldo is out but nobody on the Pens comes close to matching up with any of McQuaid, Miller, Randall. And let's not forget about a guy called Chara. Hell, even Talbot and Seidenberg are tougher than 2/3 of the Pens roster.

MR50goalscorer

† Assyrian MMA †
Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Untitled_zpsf31qvzcb.png

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I'm curious as to why most people here seem higher on Scott Wilson than Conor Sheary? We've already seen what Scott Wilson can do at the NHL level. Ditto Bryan Rust. Let's give Sheary a shot. They're the same age, but Sheary is a late-bloomer. I believe Wilson is what he is...a bottom-six forward option.

I'm anxious to see what Sheary can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad