Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Boston Bruins 12/16/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boy i'd pay a lot of money to see Sid just go crazy and dominate. We really need it. This team is a little confidence away from really exploding.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Still a bunch of **** wrong with this team, but we're making progress. Dupuis (thankfully) on LTIRetirement, Scuderi is gone, Johnston is gone.

Now to dump Kunitz, Lovejoy and Cole. Fire Tocchet, let Gonch run the PP. Find a way to make a big trade for a 1st/2nd pairing defenseman and a top-6 LW.

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
I'm starting to think that, short of trotting out prime Mario/Jagr/Stevens, this team just isn't going to score goals. We're well past the point where we can chalk it up to bad bounces/low shooing percentages. These guys just seemingly make all the wrong decisions with the puck. It's like lousy coaching has just beaten all the good instincts out of them.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Boy i'd pay a lot of money to see Sid just go crazy and dominate. We really need it. This team is a little confidence away from really exploding.

Crosby isn't going to do anything as long as Kunitz is with him. You just can't have a guy who loses possession as much as Kunitz does on a top line. It doesn't matter if it's because he boobles the puck, loses a board battle, or just can't get to an open area in time, a guy like Kunitz will always kill a top line.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009

You'll need to because time machines are probably expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad