Post-Game Talk: Penguins at Rangers - Game 2 - April 18 (Series tied 1-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Don't care about losing Game 2. Can they at least try to win one series in less than 6?

coogz13

Jun 29, 2009
Connecticut
We take this in 6, tops. The guys will be ready for game 3. The only focus a good team can have is forward looking. New game, 0-0 and we'll be ready

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Rangers have embarassed themselves every time they have played on NBC for a while now. Rangers PP lost this one.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I'm not worried--par for the course. But, still, I had to lose a home game 4-3 when we had so many power play opportunities. Tonight was a very winnable game, even with all of the mediocre play.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
This is the Rangers. If we go all the way to the finals, every series will be tied 1-1 heading to the road. That being said, only practice the PP. If they're gonna take 5-7 penalties a game, we need to be scoring 2-3 PP goals per game. No excuses

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Just move on and regroup, we need to fix the issues and counter back. I also want to shut Lapierere's face, that dumbo but we will need to pepper Fleury...One timers are just not enough all the time.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
No killer instinct. None. The Pens got some usual ref help, but this was pathetic. Close a damn series out for once. I can't take this anymore.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Rick Nash was 2nd on the team in overall Corsi and scored tonight, why the witch-hunt for him?

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Thank god that didn't go in, **** Max Lap. Like I said in the GDT it's hard to go up 2-0 in a series, 6 of 8 series are 2-0 right now and many series have clearcut favorites. Specials teams is something we should be worried about, the series as a whole I don't think is. Clean up the PK and carry over some momentum from the PP and well be fine. Miller had another good game as well imo.

We're playing the worst defense and goalie (though he's playing well at the moment) out of all the playoff teams right now. They need to wake the **** up. This kind of effort is unacceptable.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Rick Nash was 2nd on the team in overall Corsi and scored tonight, why the witch-hunt for him?

Because it's way more fun than complaining and scapegoating one player rather than the many players that played like garbage tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad