Post-Game Talk: Penguins at Rangers - Game 2 - April 18 (Series tied 1-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
-Boyle
-MSL
-Girardi
-Hayes
-Nash
-Glass

Hayes gets the biggest benefit of the doubt being a rookie but he has to be better. MSL is done. Unfortunately were going to see him degrade to unthinkable levels for another year at the cost of losing Hagelin. Boyle has been very bad. Girardi too, just like in the finals last year. Failed to clear the puck 3 times on the Pens last goal. 100% his fault. If only we had a top 20 dman who killed it this year and wanted to play here for less money than Girardi and roughly the same as Boyle. And Nash just isn't a playoff performer. Don't expect that to change anytime soon. Glass is the worst player in the NHL. Doesn't do anything remotely physical or stand up for teamates at all. Been beat to death but he's useless in every way possible.

Also this series is going 7 games.

Thorngart

Apr 16, 2015
10 minutes of acceptable play and 5 minutes of good play is not enough.
Hope this is a wake up call.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
Pretty pathetic tonight. Not good enough effort, not good enough execution. Certainly not for a team with cup aspirations.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
If Glass isn't going to step up and take down Lapierre, there's no point to have him in the lineup. Put in Shep and give the fourth line a chance to add some offense.

Hank needs to have a better game on Monday, and I'm glad Nash didn't celebrate--he knew damn well there was nothing to celebrate.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
sucks to lose but I'm not worried

Rangers are a much better road team, should be a completely different set in Pittsburgh. Let's get the 2 over there

Hayes & Boyle were awful

LottieDottie

Oct 13, 2008
NY
pens and caps are my most hated teams. i am filled with rage right now and have nothing positive to say.

Jim Morrison

Aug 4, 2009
Nash scored and people are acting like they didn't want him to. Be happy he got that first goal out of the way. It's 1-1. Relax. Nobody really expected a sweep, right?

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Thank god that didn't go in, **** Max Lap. Like I said in the GDT it's hard to go up 2-0 in a series, 6 of 8 series are 2-0 right now and many series have clearcut favorites. Specials teams is something we should be worried about, the series as a whole I don't think is. Clean up the PK and carry over some momentum from the PP and well be fine. Miller had another good game as well imo.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
-Boyle
-MSL
-Girardi
-Hayes
-Nash
-Glass

Hayes gets the biggest benefit of the doubt being a rookie but he has to be better. MSL is done. Unfortunately were going to see him degrade to unthinkable levels for another year at the cost of losing Hagelin. Boyle has been very bad. Girardi too, just like in the finals last year. Failed to clear the puck 3 times on the Pens last goal. 100% his fault. If only we had a top 20 dman who killed it this year and wanted to play here for less money than Girardi and roughly the same as Boyle. And Nash just isn't a playoff performer. Don't expect that to change anytime soon. Glass is the worst player in the NHL. Doesn't do anything remotely physical or stand up for teamates at all. Been beat to death but he's useless in every way possible.

Also this series is going 7 games.

Ah yes, lets blame someone for not clearing the puck when the other team has a man advantage. Great logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad