GDT: Penguins at Devils - Semi-matinee special 5 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
3 hours of flight time and 2 hours waiting in airports, we landed at 3pm, checked into our hotel by 4pm and headed to the game by 4:30. As Pens fans, it was an awesome night.

The Prudential Centre was great. The price of food was reasonable however the pop for $5.50 was crazy! But we had taken out American cash before we left so we figured we might as well just buy whatever we wanted regardless of cost. :popcorn:

No complaints other than the terribly behaved kids in front of us. Our seats were close up to the Devils' net so it was awesome seeing the goals right in front of us. We were surprised at how many Pens fans were there. First goal, across the ice, a large amount of fans stood up and cheered. We didn't feel so alone :)

All in all, money well spent. Thank you New Jersey for a wonderful quick getaway! I would absolutely consider going to another game there. However, your drivers are terrible and I'd never have the balls to get behind the wheel there! Thank god for our limo and shuttle drivers. :handclap:

Where are you from? Soda is absolutely called pop in Pittsburgh, but the part about American cash and a 3 hour flight makes me think you traveled from pretty far.

Glad you enjoyed it though, and Jersey is definitely renowned for it's drivers. Although Florida ain't much better than Jersey or much of the northeast as far as driving goes.:laugh:

lifeatzen

Jan 6, 2016
Where are you from? Soda is absolutely called pop in Pittsburgh, but the part about American cash and a 3 hour flight makes me think you traveled from pretty far.

Glad you enjoyed it though, and Jersey is definitely renowned for it's drivers. Although Florida ain't much better than Jersey or much of the northeast as far as driving goes.:laugh:

Northern Ontario! 2 hour flight to Toronto, 1 hour flight to Newark. It was a long haul, especially with all of the waiting at the airports, but it was worth it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Northern Ontario! 2 hour flight to Toronto, 1 hour flight to Newark. It was a long haul, especially with all of the waiting at the airports, but it was worth it.

Glad it was worth it for you!:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad