Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Red Wings 1 - The Playoffs Edition

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
n%C3%BAmero-de-oro-ochenta-uno-en-el-fondo-blanco-con-la-sombra-del-descenso-y-el-canal-alfa-adornados-con-un-c%C3%ADrculo-de-estrellas-91304003.jpg

Bringin that 81 styyyyyle yo

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
ah but i was told all year by the toughness wanting people and the downers, that we were gonna miss the playoffs

One: team changed drastically mid year so what was at the beginning wasn't what was at the end.

Two: They clinched by winning in their NEXT TO LAST GAME of the YEAR.... Their prediction was pretty close to being reality.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think we can still get #2 seed if we win Saturday and the Isles lose to WSH, but WSH will be resting players most likely...

Reactions: Ryder71

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
One: team changed drastically mid year so what at the beginning wasn't what was at the end.

Two: They clinched by winning in their NEXT TO LAST GAME of the YEAR.... Their prediction was pretty close to being reality.

not really.

getting rid of bum sprong turned our season around. Petts played huge all year.

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
I think we can still get #2 seed if we win Saturday and the Isles lose to WSH, but WSH will be resting players most likely...
Yeah, the Pens would end with 101 and 43 ROW , Isles with 101 and 42 ROW. Unless the Pens win in a shootout with an Isles loss, not sure what the next tie breaker is.

Reactions: Andy99

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
One: team changed drastically mid year so what was at the beginning wasn't what was at the end.

Don't mind him, he's like those people who show up when MM has a bad game and goes "see? he sucks" but disapear when he has a good game. Same sort of thing.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, the Pens would end with 101 and 43 ROW , Isles with 101 and 42 ROW. Unless the Pens win in a shootout with an Isles loss, not sure what the next tie breaker is.

We can still be anything from #2 seed to WC1...if we lose and CAR wins, we’re WC1 ...

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Ill take nyi allll day over Washington.

Fucccck dealing with that powerplay.

Plus, I think Carolina can beat them if they get lucky
I agree on who we should play (I’ll take rounding into proper playoff form against an NYI team that are good but seem a little hard up for goals lately) but I would much rather see CBJ face Washington, as unlikely as it is at this point. They’re big, angry and have a lot of firepower this year. They’d still be pissed about last year, and have something to prove. At the very least they’d probably soften them up a bit.

Reactions: Ryder71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad