Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Red Wings 1 - The Playoffs Edition

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
They did a pretty nice job limiting chances against tonight. Being home and getting matchups plays a part. I expected with Letang's first game back this would be a riverboat gambling kind of night.

Phil and Sid both looked good offensively. I hope we haven't burned out Sid in the last month or two. If Geno could win faceoffs, Phil would have 5 more goals a year.

This team needs Dumo badly. We have Schultz as a somewhat passable backup top pair RD, we have no one vaguely capable of doing what Dumo does. I hope he's ok soon.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
pens are in a you never know what can happen. I like the Pens roster but Kessel and Horny have to bring it. Turn around trade with Florida almost makes up for the disaster of the Brassard deal.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
I think with them missing Kempny and is getting Letang back that we would crush the Caps.

They’d come in with ego and there is no chance this squad loses to them after what they did last year.
i think it's going to be a loooooot closer than you think it'll be. i don't want the Caps honestly (i think the Pens can beat them in a close series but I'm just sick of seeing their ugly mugs)

Reactions: Doogle

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
What scenario needs to play out for us to play the Caps? I thought it was pretty much a certainty we're playing the Isles?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think with them missing Kempny and is getting Letang back that we would crush the Caps.

They’d come in with ego and there is no chance this squad loses to them after what they did last year.

I want this to be true...#doubtit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad