Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Bruins 2 - A Huge Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Great win! 6 points in 3 tough games here, I'll take that.

By now everyone should realize that this team has plenty of talent... they just need drive and focus... I don’t think its a coincidence that their best games have come vs the teams getting the most hype when they pkay them.... I worry more about bottom feeder teams like the Devils than scalding hot playiff bound teams....

Reactions: Peat and Beau Knows

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Still have no clue why Florida traded McCann. Thank you for that.

Hopefully Tanger is back.

Thanks for the birthday win Pens!! :)

Money... they have a strict internal budget and want to make a splash in free agency next season... they needed guys off the books badly...

Reactions: TNT87

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
They will try and keep everyone on their correct side now. That is why Riikola is sitting in place of Trotman.
Rust and McCann should be in the top 6 on their correct side. If Jake and Sid were split up for some strange reason, maybe McCann Sid Kessel and Jake Geno Rust. I would rather move McCann to Geno and play Rust with Sid. Hopefully Rust is back and healthy for the playoffs.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
If the playoffs started today I would like to see :
McCann - Sid - Guentzel
Blueger - Geno - Rust
Simon - Bjugstad - Kessel
Blandisi - Cullen - Hornqvist

I think that lineup would do very well. Geno could use some younger legs on his line. I also like having both Blandisi and Horny on the 4th with Cullen. Both are tryhards.

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
If the playoffs started today I would like to see :
McCann - Sid - Guentzel
Blueger - Geno - Rust
Simon - Bjugstad - Kessel
Blandisi - Cullen - Hornqvist

I think that lineup would do very well. Geno could use some younger legs on his line. I also like having both Blandisi and Horny on the 4th with Cullen. Both are tryhards.

Simon-Kessel

Man whats wrong with you

Reactions: 66-30-33

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I’ve seen Glass undress a couple goalies on breakaways also. Dangling a goalie and having vision and soft hands are entirely different things, like I’ve pointed out about McCann several times.

Rust had stone hands and horse blinders at his age, so I still have hope for him.

Hey, how’s Jack Johnson looking? Pens would be ****ed without him right now.

Pretty embarrassing riding him all season and insisting he was worthless.... but then again wanting to trade Guentzel was probably worse.

McCann and Rust are pretty creative. Not really sure why anyone rides them.

The rest of your points are valid. Although JJ looks pretty lame imo still.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Trots got the nod cuz he had a great opening game in Columbus where Rikko blew chunks.
But yea, he's gotten worse each game since.
Tanger's back very soon tho(Olli too) so Trots won't be around after that.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
McCann and Rust are pretty creative. Not really sure why anyone rides them.

The rest of your points are valid. Although JJ looks pretty lame imo still.

JJ isn't looking lame.

Just that he isn't playing good like people say he is. We just have a low bar for him.

He's just been fine to above average.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Murray nice rebound from Columbus where he played well. You can;t keep trucking out Trotman, Simon on top line and petts who just can't move the puck for sh**. McCann is fast, good hockey sense and can score. Perfect 3rd line guy. Gives the Pens hags with offense. Blessing in disguise Teddy B to second line. Rust comes back and Pens have three really good lines. Pens are looking better and Murray is playing well. JJ is playing like a second pairing guy and Schultz injury was so huge. Pens really missed him and what he brings. Pens have a SC championship D when all are healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad