Post-Game Talk: Penguins 3, Coyotes 2 (OT) - Geno Still Sucks, Just Not As Much With Sheahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Forget the score, the single most encouraging thing about this game is that Geno was very strong on his skates (even stopping and not flopping all over) and shooting pucks (6 shots, 2 shots missed, 1 shot blocked, and I'm sure a few more attempted). 8-2 in the faceoff circle to boot. There's been little cause for optimism with him in the last 10 weeks or so, but I think those two MAY mean things could be different this time. Maybe. At least I hope.

EDIT: @ColePens, thread title altered in honor of you and @DegenX. Good evening. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: DegenX

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
giphy.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
We needed that win since I'm not terribly confident we beat Vegas tomorrow. It would be nice to beat Vegas though. I'd take 3-2 on this road trip even if one of the losses was to the Kings.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Would've liked to see a little more passing on that powerplay in OT. They might have broken a record or something.

The OT made the game worth it, it was fun! Victory!

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
that PP at the end was an abomination, Geno literally didn't bother moving at all after turning the puck over, luckily Kessel hustled back to stop the breakaway...

The PP badly need an injection of some testosterone...it needs to get a little horny.

It's like I get it's a 4 on 3 but you still gotta move and make the defense move. You can't get away with a stationary powerplay unless you've got friggin Ovechkin. And we do not.

Reactions: Fatty McLardy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad