Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
I am the god of hellfire and I bring you fire

78847821_569057603662001_3023548094668079104_n.png

Last edited:

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Haven't seen Murray play like Jarry tonight in a long loooooong while.
Murray on the bench, you know he is thinking... 'aw ****.... this kid is ****ing up my money'
Murray has never really played like that, because he never really had to. And when he did, (because his fundamentals failed him) it never usually turned out good.

Jarry is pure athleticism (like Fleury) but has some pretty strong fundamentals for the so-called "harmless" shots that both MAF and MM have a tendency to routinely let in.

The downside to Jarrys game is that his dmen really have to pay attention and be quick to the puck when there's a rebound and penetration around the crease.(Much like Fleury)

Murray will usually just swallow those pucks up and the 2nd chance never materializes. Well, that's how it used to be anyway.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
That one is even more satisfying the the STL win imo. It was an ugly game at times but they found a way. Geno is really showing his mettle right now. I had some questions about him after last season, but I'm relieved to know he's proven me wrong.

Jarry reminded me of vintage Fleury (when he was at his best) tonight. As the game wore on, you just sort of knew that he was going to answer the bell when he had to.

100% this. I never thought Geno could buckle down and focus like this. He's playing with a chip on his shoulder and it's great to see again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad