GDT: Peg at Washington 4/23/13 7 PM at home

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
And thus the hockey gods have smited you, Thrashers fans. That's what happens when you troll the opponents GDT.

So hope they miss the playoffs.

With only 1 game to play and the Sens having 3 left and the Rangers 2 it is hard to see how the Jets can make it now. The Rangers losing to Florida tonight makes it possible though.

Vladiator16*

He looks like he could be Chechen. Ramzan Kadyrov was the first thing I saw when I saw his nose.

NAILED IT.

Here is the name you dont hear every day.

Also, haven't read all of the thread, but a lot of it, why so much hate for the Jet fans? Didnt see too much weird stuff... unless it was cleaned up by mods by the time i saw it...

DanTHEMan71

Feb 23, 2010
I hope the Jets don't make it, tbh. They're a team that's built for the the playoffs. The Isles don't seem to have a playoff lineup.

Liberati0n*

Can someone please .gif Hendricks' goal and subsequent throwing down of the defenseman?

ATLhockey437

Jun 6, 2009
And thus the hockey gods have smited you, Thrashers fans. That's what happens when you troll the opponents GDT.

So hope they miss the playoffs.

I hope you're not talking about my post. I was being serious. I'm really pumped your Caps severely decreased the Jets playoff chances.

I would be extremely upset if I had to see a jets playoff game knowing they still should be in Atlanta.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
I hope you're not talking about my post. I was being serious. I'm really pumped your Caps severely decreased the Jets playoff chances.

I would be extremely upset if I had to see a jets playoff game knowing they still should be in Atlanta.

I'm talking about the three pages of crap Peg fans posted in the beginning of the thread. We call them Thrashers fans as a dig,

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
**** yeah, boys. ****ing incredible. Great effort. Bring the ****ing noise in the play-offs.

hendy-goal.gif

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Here is the name you dont hear every day.

Also, haven't read all of the thread, but a lot of it, why so much hate for the Jet fans? Didnt see too much weird stuff... unless it was cleaned up by mods by the time i saw it...

Brad just likes to re-post things.

As you can see he has fascination with the fact that I was right about MoJo and he was wrong, yet some how finds it hilarious to keep re-posting about it.

Vladiator16*

No bickering, at least for tonight, we won, we clinched, we are looking strong, things are looking good.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
For as un-clutch as we've been in the playoffs since we were born, man have we had some clutch regular season performances the last few years.

Hopefully we figure out how to make that translate one of these days.

That would be something.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Awesome! Woke up and left house at 7:15am UK, 2:15am US. Promised myself I'd hold off until around 4pm when I'm home to watch the game without spoilers on GameCenter. Couldn't do it! Completely caved. Started watching on GC around 9:30am. After Hendricks' early, my stream started crapping and I just couldn't resist checking the final score. Playoffs!

Now we wait to see. Ottawa, NYI or the Rangers. Favourites would appear to be the Islanders. If not for the trouble we seem to have against them, I'd like the matchup. Oh well, bring it on!

Robert Theodorson

Apr 27, 2010
Washington DC
Winning the division is significant because the Caps will be the last Southeast Division champions ever.

That was a sick shot by Hendricks, pleased to see him get the 1st star last night.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
When Hendricks scored and bulldozed their dman, I think it help suck the jet fuel out of the Trashers.

It should have been the defensemen knocking Hendy down after scoring, not vice versa.

Yep, it was going to be another one of those nights.

I am surprised Hendy didn't get called for roughing.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Praise be to Tyr.

:laugh:

Side note:

I'm glad the Jets fans are crawling back to their wintery hole with their tails between their legs.

For a fanbase of a team that historically (the initial jets, thrashers, and nu jets) been pathetic they sure seem to talk a bunch of smack.

Their team deserves a guy like Blake Wheeler who skipped out on the Coyotes b/c he was a punk. I got a good chuckle regarding his premature celebration.

I may have to go lurk on their board in order to get a good laugh at the meltdown and deflation most likely going on there right now.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Good game guys. You definitely earned the right to gloat. Easily the better team last night. You damn near made our coach cry in the post game lol.. Good luck in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00