GDT: Peg at Washington 4/23/13 7 PM at home

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
2points.jpg

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Leaf fan here offering congratulations. Great comeback season for your group, the best team in the SE clinched the division!

ATLhockey437

Jun 6, 2009
As a former Thrashers fan thank you Caps. Those jets fans don't deserve anything after the way they treated my fellow fans. Not to mention chanting "back to Hartford" at the canes. Smuggiest fans in the league.

Good to know they're getting a taste of what it's like supporting a team that always let you down in big games.

Never thought I would say this but go caps go!

Rock the red!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Best empty net goal ever....that slap shot was his way of him saying F U to all the doubters

hell yeah I think that was a huge goal for him, almost the final monkey to toss aside to start the post season.

I am happy to see a defensive dman Erskine get a star, tis a rare thing in the modern era

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Such an entertaining game to watch. Looks like ill be buying playoff tickets this year

Most entertaining team in the NHL bar none, whenever i watch any other team, apart from a few the rest are so boring i fall to sleep.

Our top line is amazing to watch and imagine if we had another winger instead of johansson? Just think if we'd picked up Parise somehow in the offseason? Parise-Nick-Ovi are you kidding me???

I like Mojo but an elite LW would be nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad