GDT: Peg at Washington 4/23/13 7 PM at home

Apr 6, 2004
In Cali, need a link to view the game, any suggestions?

You can probably watch it on firstrowsports, suggestion if you go that route would be to keep it at full screen, I think most popups are absolved if so.

SlappaDaBass

May 7, 2012
I will be so pissed off if the boys come out flat footed and let the Jets take control early. There's no excuse for us not to completely dominate the 1st period, hell, the entire game. But if we don't score at least 2 goals in the first this one might be lost.

MDIsles

New Era
Oct 24, 2011
DE Beaches for now
I will be rooting for ya Caps! Do It! I live in the NoVA area and have friends that are Caps fans. I'd also like to play you guys in the 1st round only because I can go to every Isles game here in DC...:nod: So Lets Go Caps!

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Feels like the Redskins-Cowboys game on SNF to decide the NFC Beast Title. We are the better team. Play your game, fellas. Take it to them.

Do not want to see a repeat of the effort against Ottawa. In my opinion, the only way we lose this game is if Pavelic stands on his head and we see Loltby rear his ugly head.

Edit: Don't let the last 6 weeks of great hockey be for nothing. If my prediction of not moving Ribeiro and losing him for nothing then finishing in 9th comes to pass I may lose my ****.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Good luck ladies and gents. We've both gone on pretty huge runs lately and I know both teams want this one so badly. If you guys beat us, so be it.

That said, we're not going to fielding a very good roster tonight and you guys are definitely the favourites. Ladd, Little and Wheeler are playing the way hockey of their careers and this is their first true "do or die" game as the go to guys this late in the season. We'll see how it turns out.

Tell Ovi we're sorry for taunting him the last year or so now that we won't be division rivals anymore.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
The bright side of a loss tonight:

We will get to see Ridley/Langway/NBTW turn Laviolette Red pleading their case for the Caps suckitude while recruiting for the Fire GMGM lynchmob.

So that would be pretty cool. Either way its really a win in my book. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad