GDT: PDSF Game 3 - 04.21.14 - vs Anaheim - 8:30 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM/96.7 FM

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
fail.jpg
So I finally figured out the identity of Blazer Guy, but not her. She's another one I would always see over the years of following you guys... but I haven't seen her in a while. What's her story? Anyone know anything about her?

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
So I finally figured out the identity of Blazer Guy, but not her. She's another one I would always see over the years of following you guys... but I haven't seen her in a while. What's her story? Anyone know anything about her?

Elaine, she use to sit right by the zambonis. I haven't seen her or her husband in a while. Not sure if they just didn't renew after the lockout or not. That's the last time I saw them.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Love to see Kari show some pride. Heck of a performance. We're going to need more of that but what a huge confidence boost to the whole team.

Benn was a man tonight and Val had some quality looks. Love to see that sick wrister go in.

Getzlaf is still a punk and I hope Roussel got at least one good shot in.

I like the scoring Garbutt better than the taking dumb penalties Garbutt.

Nemeth and KC belong. Both were really good.

Jordie on the other hand was terrible. He was a constant turnover in our zone and made a ton of questionable decisions with the puck. On the merit system he should sit if Dillon is ready but I won't hold my breath.

Had a blast tonight at the game and can't wait for Wednesday night.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Elaine, she use to sit right by the zambonis. I haven't seen her or her husband in a while. Not sure if they just didn't renew after the lockout or not. That's the last time I saw them.
Aww. She and Blazer Guy have been two people I've frequently seen in the several (I think it's seven now) years of watching highlights of you guys and wanted to meet whenever I finally get to a Stars game. I guess I'll only get to meet one of them. :(

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
So...

Tonight's game set an attendance record. This game actually beat out the Mike Modano retirement game attendance.

This was officially the most attended Dallas Stars game... ever.

Awesome!

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
LMAO at this. “You can play hard and do all the things you want, but me personally, if a guy’s got a bad jaw, I’m not going to hit him in the jaw,” Getzlaf said. “But everybody’s different.”

what an idiot

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
LMAO at this. “You can play hard and do all the things you want, but me personally, if a guy’s got a bad jaw, I’m not going to hit him in the jaw,†Getzlaf said. “But everybody’s different.â€

what an idiot

So if a guy throws a punch, he's suppose to just take it? F it. If Getzlaf can't take Antoine freakin Roussel then LOL.

Brand New Stars

LMAO at this. “You can play hard and do all the things you want, but me personally, if a guy’s got a bad jaw, I’m not going to hit him in the jaw,†Getzlaf said. “But everybody’s different.â€

what an idiot

How does he not feel like a total pansy for saying that?

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
LMAO at this. “You can play hard and do all the things you want, but me personally, if a guy’s got a bad jaw, I’m not going to hit him in the jaw,” Getzlaf said. “But everybody’s different.”

what an idiot

Next time Roussel should just take his stick and spear him in the junk. That's what an honorable hockey team does.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I could watch that intro of the guys going through the tunnel and taking the ice all day tomorrow and it still wouldn't get old. Holy hell you could feel it through the tv

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Yeah Getzlaf you're throwing punches in Roussel's face did you seriously expect him to say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?" You don't want to get punched in your stitched up jaw, don't throw punches. Simple as that.

Lovejoy definitely deserved a 3rd man in during that altercation. Loved to see Nemeth stick up for himself. Does anyone know how good his English is? I'm curious as to what he could have been telling DSP.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Lovejoy definitely deserved a 3rd man in during that altercation.

I can understand if they wanted to give us a 4 on 4 situation or something. But in no way did we deserve to be down a guy ESPECIALLY with the above fact.

Just ridiculously officiating.

Slashing is allowed. 3rd man in is allowed. BUT TOUCHING GETZLAF IS NOT OK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad