GDT: PDSF Game 3 - 04.21.14 - vs Anaheim - 8:30 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM/96.7 FM

Brand New Stars

Maybe the AAC can pipe in some booing over the loud speaker ala "Let's go Stars" everytime Getzlaf is on the ice.

StoneColdGMJN

Jul 16, 2013
Marquette
I would like to see the data on Kleenex sales in the Southern California region in the past several days. I'm willing to bet sales saw a massive spike as of last night.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
For all we know they could just be doing it for the first win back home in the playoffs in such a long while and don't intend to make it a thing for every win. But the way you guys are talking probably not.
Who knows.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
I would like to see the data on Kleenex sales in the Southern California region in the past several days. I'm willing to bet sales saw a massive spike as of last night.

Right, they all turned the TV off after the 3rd goal and found something more productive to do.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
For all we know they could just be doing it for the first win back home in the playoffs in such a long while and don't intend to make it a thing for every win. But the way you guys are talking probably not.
Who knows.

It'll be for every win.

We did fireworks at Reunion. And at the AAC, we do streamers. Been this way for a while.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Lovejoy definitely deserved a 3rd man in during that altercation. Loved to see Nemeth stick up for himself. Does anyone know how good his English is? I'm curious as to what he could have been telling DSP.

He's a young Swede who has lived in NA for a while, he's probably fluent. :)

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
Also I love the fact that Maroon said this.

And then when onto say this.

I'd love to see this plug go after Benn. He would put this dude in his place.

Yep, I am confident Benn can hold his own. I don't want him spending time in the box for goonin but he can protect himself. It looks like we've ticked em off so it would be a good time to get the PP going.

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
I am sure Benn could pound Maroon. I don't wait Jamie looking for a fight but if he has to protect himself or seguin, I am all for him dropping the mitts.

Bkennedy*

I was at the OKC Thunder game Saturday in between going to Anaheim and Dallas.

They dropped streamers after their win too. Classless.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
[NHL]2013030173-354-ingame-h[/NHL]

Could rewatch this the whole day. I'm kind off disappointed that I didn't watch it live, congrats Jorkkila :(

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
[NHL]2013030173-354-ingame-h[/NHL]

Could rewatch this the whole day. I'm kind off disappointed that I didn't watch it live, congrats Jorkkila :(

It was definitely worth it! Woke everybody up tho with the screaming and yelling :laugh:
Didn't even feel that tired after all, maybe it was all that adrenaline and excitement! [and coffee]

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Rewatching again this morning, the Ducks were definitely initiating most of the scrums early on. Hilarious how they are whining about the Stars playing to rough when they were the ones who started with all the after whistle stuff.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
That was such a solid game from the team!

I thought Kevin Connauton and Nemeth were our two best defenseman (minus KC's Pejorative Slured penalty) KC had a couple of great chances to one-time the puck, just hit bodies unfortunately.

Nemeth was awesome, as he has been and will continue to be for the next decade.

Benn put in a beastly performance. Really awesome to see.

Glad that Eakin line was able to take Perry and Getz out of the game. Really top notch effort form them.

Great stuff, hope there's more tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad