GDT: PDSF Game 3 - 04.21.14 - vs Anaheim - 8:30 PM - TXA21 - 1310 AM/96.7 FM

Caseman

Jan 23, 2008
San Jose, CA
Segs/Benn looked night & day from where they were last game. Getzlaf/Perry looked like they had enough of Garbutt/Roussel already. Home ice advantage, indeed.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I guess it must've been from when he and DSP were talking. I didn't notice at the time that he got a 10 minute.

By the way, I thought both KConn and Nemeth were excellent tonight, proving yet again that being a veteran with playoff experience should never entitle you to play.

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
I guess it must've been from when he and DSP were talking.

By the way, I thought both KConn and Nemeth were excellent tonight, proving yet again that being a veteran with playoff experience should never entitle you to play.

Yep, they looked good. I'm really impressed with Nemeth.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Hell yeah"!! Decided to stay away from HF during the game and will continue to do so as long as we win..

The injury to Robi(hopefully he can play next season) might be his last service to Dallas Stars.. They got Vatanen or Fistric next on deck and we all know that's a big drop in every category imaginable..

Eakin line magnificent, all D played well enough, and our little one Валерий Ничушкин with the goal!!

Anhero

Jul 2, 2013
Texas
I guess it must've been from when he and DSP were talking. I didn't notice at the time that he got a 10 minute.

Yup.

K-Conn had one negative when he took that cross checking penalty, but it was right after Grabutts 3-0 goal and the crowd was jacked. He also barely touched the guy.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Definitely a relief that it's going to be a real series and not a sweep. Let's see what this does for Kari's confidence. I noticed him being much quicker to identify the puck's location and cover it quickly tonight, that's usually a pretty good barometer for how tuned in he is.

He looked excellent most of the game, hopefully he stays where he needs to be.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
BlzMfoQCAAADA2e.jpg

Anhero

Jul 2, 2013
Texas
brb Bodreau complaining about Roussel againist getzlaf

brb getzlaf threw the first punch

brb if he is so hurt why is he even playing?

this guy (bodreau) has such a loser mentality.

Brand New Stars

Me thinks Cole should stay off the ice then leave the team this offseason. Addition by subtraction tonight.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Slick team win tonight. That was well woth the wait!

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Definitely a relief that it's going to be a real series and not a sweep. Let's see what this does for Kari's confidence. I noticed him being much quicker to identify the puck's location and cover it quickly tonight, that's usually a pretty good barometer for how tuned in he is.

It's gonna be a sweep... 4-2

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I think Ruff started Whitney's trio in the defensive zone after a commercial break in the 3rd period. Can anyone confirm? If that's the case, that is inexcusable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad