GDT: PDSF: Duck Trek, Mission 2: The Settling of Catan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
can we plz just stick with cogs and silf with kesler and move palmieri and beleskey down for good? beleskey has to still be injured, he might be better off in a smaller role on the 4th line or something

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
WOW what a RIDE! That second period was sobering, but...credit to the Ducks they came to play and I think deserved the win again.

I feel much better about these two games than I did about the first two wins against Dallas last year.

LET'S GO DUCKS!!!

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
So who gets the 4th line spot. Scarbossa, Lageniere, Kerdiles, Cramarossa, maybe somebody who I can spell their name?

I think there is exactly zero chance in hell they'll throw a kid into their 1st NHL game, in a playoff game, especially the 1st in Winnipeg, in 20 years. It's going to be Cogs if necessary.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Just got back. Man, what a game. My voice is all raspy.

I sat next to a bunch of jets fans, they were all super polite, so I guess the Canadian stereotype is real.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I think there is exactly zero chance in hell they'll throw a kid into their 1st NHL game, in a playoff game, especially the 1st in Winnipeg, in 20 years. It's going to be Cogs if necessary.

Drew Miller? Ryan Carter?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
can we plz just stick with cogs and silf with kesler and move palmieri and beleskey down for good? beleskey has to still be injured, he might be better off in a smaller role on the 4th line or something

I think Beleskey is clearly injured, but he's still 5th in the league in hits with 12. I think people are underselling Beleskey Kesler Palmieri shutting down Little Ladd and Wheeler. That's a big deal, and not an easy task.

SmokeyDuck

Jul 27, 2010
Anaheim, CA
Also whats with WIN fans talking about how they are going to injure our players or we will be too injured to play after this. Talking about how their players are going for painful hits that injure not just any hits. I remember getting interacted not to long ago saying **** like that.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Drew Miller? Ryan Carter?

That team didn't have this team's forward depth and wasn't heading into this kind of raucous environment. They're not going to scratch 2 of Etem/Palmieri/Sekac/Fleisch to play a kid in their 1st NHL game at this point. Not to mention the only real centers we could call up are Sgarbossa/Cramarossa. The rest of those guys spent most of the year playing the wing, on an Ads team that was really thin down the middle.

Last edited:

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Maroon Getzlaf Perry
Cogs Kesler Silf
Palms Rakell Sekac
Beleskey Flash Etem/Jackman

They'd put Cogs at C before Flash. Cogs actually has a history of playing the position.

Maroon-Getz-Perry
Beleskey-Kesler-Palms
Sekac/Flash/Etem-Rakell-Silf
Sekac/Flash/Etem-Cogs-Jackman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad