Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDucks*

giphy.gif

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Even Carolina had a sell out one time. We're a trashy team though because we have cheerleaders though. Very respectful to hockey tbh.

Also #sunbelt

We have cheerleaders too or cheerleaders disguised as ice girls.

I hope you're still up for more GDTs. You should come back during the regular season and do our GDTs for any games against the Canes.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
cogs has really proven his worth as well. hes not big at all but hes absolutely putting 120% effort into winning battles and getting in on the forecheck.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
also. one thing i want to note. we need to start shooting on PAV's blocker side a lot more.

getzy with goal#4 in game 1, hampus hit the post today, rakell hit the post today, silf's goal, maroons goal. all beat pavs blocker sider.

the sami deflection and perrys 3rd goal in the 1st game were also blocker side but those i didn't really consider as a blocker side goal,

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I knew we would score. That whole last shift, I knew it. Weird feeling. I didn't even celebrate when it went in. It was just like a relief.

Anyway, yeah. The jets will dress Crowd Noise next game and maybe he'll be able to stop a third period choke from these homely playoff virgins.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
also. one thing i want to note. we need to start shooting on PAV's blocker side a lot more.

getzy with goal#4 in game 1, hampus hit the post today, rakell hit the post today, silf's goal, maroons goal. all beat pavs blocker sider.

the sami deflection and perrys 3rd goal in the 1st game were also blocker side but those i didn't really consider as a blocker side goal,
And shoot low on him too, all the times Anaheim have put shots low on Pavelec he's looked shaky and spat out a ton of rebounds.

Have no idea why Anaheim kept shooting high on him over first 2 periods.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
I have no voice. All that yelling in the Ponda and my gf had to drive me home. My head is hurting from all that screaming after the GWG by Silfy.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Hell yeah! 2-0 :yo:

"The Ducks are soft"... "The Ducks are the underdogs"... "Big Buff will murder those weaklings"...

Hey Canada, **** you! :laugh:

No, but seriously, **** you.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
We have cheerleaders too or cheerleaders disguised as ice girls.

I hope you're still up for more GDTs. You should come back during the regular season and do our GDTs for any games against the Canes.

Yup, already have an idea and initial work is underway.

And yeah, I'll spend some time here during next season and the off season for sure. You guys are pretty cool :)

Last edited:

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Good god, that main board thread is toxic.

I blame myself for even venturing over there.

Despite our disagreement there, I'll agree on that one. :) I was dead-tired and even more elated about the Ducks winner stopping it from going to OT, only to then not be able to not comment in the thread and discuss things. :laugh: OT would have probably saved me time, at the end of the day.

Here's the celly

That is one quick right from Bob. :laugh:

Professor John Frink

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
Despite our disagreement there, I'll agree on that one. :) I was dead-tired and even more elated about the Ducks winner stopping it from going to OT, only to then not be able to not comment in the thread and discuss things. :laugh: OT would have probably saved me time, at the end of the day.

I think I just hope that people would want to discuss the game itself more than the calls. There are things I want to know about WPG and the way they play and who they are happy with or not happy with etc. But it's just impossible with all the complaining and finger pointing.

That was more my point. But I just have given up. I'll stick to home base from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad