GDT: PDSF: Duck Trek, Mission 2: The Settling of Catan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
DUCK TREK, MISSION 2: THE SETTLING OF CATAN

EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION FROM STAR FLEET, FLEET ADMIRAL MURRAY TO ADMIRAL BOUDREAU...

AWAITING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT....

Duck Trek, Mission 2, the Settling of Catan

Admiral Boudreau, our recent settlement on the planet Catan in the Teuber system has finally sent its first batch of resources, including, but not limited to: sheep, grain, ore, wood and clay, to our resource base on Honda Prime. Unfortuanetly, we have learned from a spy, that a gang of inter stellar bandits, known as the "Jets" have learned of this and are moving to intercept the freight carriers as they dock on Honda Prime. You must intercept and stop them, we've been monitoring the Neutral Zone for activity and they've already reached it.

We need you to mobilize the Ducks at once and counter the threat posed by the Jets... God speed Admiral. Fleet Admiral Murray, out.

End Transmission.

Saturday, April, 18th, Jets and Ducks at Honda Prime.

The Jets:

The Ducks:

All that is left to say is "GO DUCKS!!!" I put on my USA jersey and got out my Bat'leth to help them push on and help the good karma, star trek mojo from my first gdt carry on :)

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I almost want to pay you for this.

Only thing iffy I see is Fowler and Despres' heads are pretty small but it gives me a good laugh.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
God damn it The ducks better not lose cuz I wanna see more of ur GDT's. Beautiful work sir

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
for whatever reason, I was having the damndest time finding a to scale blue shirt from TNG. I did the best I could :laugh:

It's not even really a complaint man. These have been the best GDTs we've ever had. I'm almost hoping you just become a Ducks fan now so we can keep you forever.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
It's not even really a complaint man. These have been the best GDTs we've ever had. I'm almost hoping you just become a Ducks fan now so we can keep you forever.

if the #hcanes move to quebec you might have a shot, though you'll have to fight nashville for me. despite being born in canada, i grew up in the deep south. there is no possible way i could ever see myself cheering for a canadian team :laugh:

TheGoodShepard

Mar 29, 2014

We're going to be so jaded whenever he goes back to the Canes after the postseason ends. Next year's half-assed GDTs are all going to be judged against his.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Another brilliant GDT. Beautiful work, CI, beautiful!

On a work related trip so I might miss tonight's game but GO DUCKS!

Nurmagomedov

Apr 13, 2015
Fantastic GDT. Though you're missing an e from Beleskey.

Should get that correct given that you're doing all the GDT's from now on..:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad