evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
entertained_zpsawzdry2o.jpg

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Also did anyone else have the national feed like me? It was brutal. Like hearing Winnipeg fans announce a game.

It was the same exact stream as the CBC broadcast, so they were very much jets Fans.

Pissed off that NBC couldn't fly a crew out to California. I'm sure they would for a Kings game

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I think I just hope that people would want to discuss the game itself more than the calls. There are things I want to know about WPG and the way they play and who they are happy with or not happy with etc. But it's just impossible with all the complaining and finger pointing.

That was more my point. But I just have given up. I'll stick to home base from here on out.

Not the worst of calls, that is. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer to talk more about the actual game, or just read comments about the actual game. But the main board is kind of the facebook-comment section of HFBoards.

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
Can we talk about something really important? Why are we supposed to paint it orange when we don't play in orange?

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Also did anyone else have the national feed like me? It was brutal. Like hearing Winnipeg fans announce a game.

I watched the national broadcast for half of the first period before I couldn't take any more. I switched feeds which downgraded the quality of my feed, just to get away from them. Had to laugh when hazy almost pooped his pants because he he thought the Ducks had too many men on the ice during a delayed penalty. What a ****ing maroon. :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
justg lad my unintentional spellng mistake in the gdt did not cost us. the stick puck gods must have owed me one. i will def b more thourough and check everythign before i post the next one tbh #tbh

i'm making a list and checking it twice, i'm gonna go home and eat chicken and rice.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
No voice left and I hugged a total stranger. I can't believe the Ducks pulled it out.

So Kesler had a bad game, but was keeping the puck alive on the Silfverberg goal...maybe they'll be reunited?

After seeing the replay of the Jets goal, I guess it was a good call, but at the time and without the benefit of seeing the whole play, it looked like interference from our seats. But in the end, the good guys won.

Let's Go Ducks! (Not Duuucks)

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
The Ducks center depth is scary right now. Who's left in Norfolk that can play center? Would the Ducks try Cogs back at Center?

Laganiere? Kerdiles? Yikes.

Hope Thompson or Wagner can play. If they can't, I'd almost rather dress another winger and play the 4th line sparingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad