PDSF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Winnipeg Jets - Part IV (ANA wins 4-0)

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Can't wait to see Ehlers , Morrissey & Hellebuyck on the Jets next year.
Our future is bright.

Still happy we never got that piece if garbage Arizona Coyotes team back. :)

That piece of garbage Coyotes team actually has a playoff victory in their franchise history.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Good series but I think Winnipeg will need to find a dynamic scoring forward before seeing the 2nd round. They remind me of the Blues team before they got Tarsenko.

Still though solid series. I don't think it was as tough as the Dallas series last year, but it was closer then the sweep would indicate.

Great crowd.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
You mean the piece of garbage Yotes team that went to the conference finals after the Jets were reborn? Yeah I bet that would've sucked.

Not sure what the Coyotes have to do with this thread. Good series, plenty of hitting. Ducks certainly look scary.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
Man, Silfverberg and Kesler can become a lethal duo for the Ducks going forward. You can see a star emerging in Silfverberg (or atleast a very solid player) and Kesler's playing at the top of his game at the moment

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Not sure what the Coyotes have to do with this thread. Good series, plenty of hitting. Ducks certainly look scary.

That guy brought them up, I'm just informing him that his logic is quite flawed.

Anyway, apparently the Jets brought in 4 pretty big jnjuries and had 4 more happen. Damn, that's unfortunate.

saskganesh

Jun 19, 2006
the Annex
I'm sad it's over so soon. I thought it was a great series.

Damn Ducks are good! Respect? Yes, they got it. Good luck the rest of the way. :)

Aug 3, 2010
As a Flames fan I'm no fan of Kesler, but those that were calling him "old and useless" are eating their words.
The guy's 30 and a playoff performer. His worst trait as a player is that he is an emotional player, which means his frustration and negativity can really hamper his performance. But if he's on a high, he's a player that outperforms many others on any stage.

Not looking forward as a Flames fan to playing against him and the Ducks again. Will be a decent series, but Calgary will be hard pressed to establish themselves let alone win. Should be great playoff hockey.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Ducks will go right through Calgary.

Probably in 4 games.

As a Flames fan I'm no fan of Kesler, but those that were calling him "old and useless" are eating their words.
The guy's 30 and a playoff performer. His worst trait as a player is that he is an emotional player, which means his frustration and negativity can really hamper his performance. But if he's on a high, he's a player that outperforms many others on any stage.

Not looking forward as a Flames fan to playing against him and the Ducks again. Will be a decent series, but Calgary will be hard pressed to establish themselves let alone win. Should be great playoff hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad