PDSF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Winnipeg Jets - Part IV (ANA wins 4-0)

NHL Fanatik*

I think Anaheim can beat anyone pretty handily. Chicago would get lit up with Darling

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
There seems to a couple of sore losers and a couple of sore winners still hanging around in this thread and visits of outside fans wanting to take pot shots at either side because of past resentments.

I think most Ducks and Jet fans have moved on and have made their peace with each other for now with congratulations on a good series (although too short of one)

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Why are you worried about Jets ticket prices when the Coyotes can't even fill their arena. :)

The Coyote fans that come into the Anaheim Jets thread to have a laugh are worse than the Anaheim fans that are arrogant winners.

Really glad those Jets playoff tickets sold out so fast. I bet ownership is wishing they charged more now in hindsight.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
There seems to a couple of sore losers and a couple of sore winners still hanging around in this thread and visits of outside fans wanting to take pot shots at either side because of past resentments.

I think most Ducks and Jet fans have moved on and have made their peace with each other for now with congratulations on a good series (although too short of one)

There's 1 very sore loser left. I didn't even see more than 1 at any time. Then again, I'm unsure if this person should be counted as a Jets* fan at this point or something else. He behaves differently than every Jets fan I've seen post here so far.

*Jets fans were top notch for the most part.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
There's 1 very sore loser left. I didn't even see more than 1 at any time. Then again, I'm unsure if this person should be counted as a Jets* fan at this point or something else. He behaves differently than every Jets fan I've seen post here so far.

*Jets fans were top notch for the most part.

unfortunately a couple of yahoos from the desert also show up from time to time when their team wasn't involved to make things messy.

anyway looking forward to the rest of the playoffs and will be watching the Ducks vs. Flames. Was kinda hoping for Ducks vs. Canucks just to see Kesler vs. his old team (thought that would be entertaining)

Good Luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad