PDSF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Winnipeg Jets - Part IV (ANA wins 4-0)

paine

Jun 4, 2007
Props to the Jets, the city of Winnipeg, and your amazing fans. You have a very good, young team. Your future is bright.

Ducksgo*

More of a series than kings did over the years. What a damn good battle.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Quite an amazing stat. From 2000 (franchise start) - 2015 (15 years), the Atlanta Thrashers/ New Winnipeg Jets have never won a single playoff game.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Closest 4-0 series I think I've seen. The Jets will be back, and will be a serious contender. Now, if you could only have a coach that has a little bit of class... skipping out on the handshake with the players is lame. He also needs to shut his trap about things not relative to what's on the ice.

Hats off to the the fans of the Peg. You guys set the bar for passionate hockey fans.

GO DUCKS!!!

bminucci

Nov 7, 2010
Santa Ana, CA
The Jets are going to only get tougher next year and after. Great fan support. Thanks for the great series. Good luck to your bright future in Winnipeg.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Pretty interesting how the Jets drew first blood in all four games. The fight is there, they just need some time to iron out the kinks.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Congrats Ducks, the better team won the series.

Good luck next round.

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
Pretty interesting how the Jets drew first blood in all four games. The fight is there, they just need some time to iron out the kinks.

The Ducks scored the first goal of the series.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Closest 4-0 series I think I've seen. The Jets will be back, and will be a serious contender. Now, if you could only have a coach that has a little bit of class... skipping out on the handshake with the players is lame. He also needs to shut his trap about things not relative to what's on the ice.

Hats off to the the fans of the Peg. You guys set the bar for passionate hockey fans.

GO DUCKS!!!

It's up there, but I don't think anything tops Ducks-Wings im 2003. The Wings got swept despite dominating for four games. :laugh:

Kbs

Jun 30, 2008
London ON
For anyone in that bracket challenge on NHL.com, I thought this was interesting:

NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL 15m15 minutes ago
A total of 107,031 entries (12.96%) are left with potential for a 'perfect' bracket after Anaheim’s 4-game series win. #NHLBracketChallenge

ahtikullervo

Jul 31, 2006
Estonia
Quite an amazing stat. From 2000 (franchise start) - 2015 (15 years), the Atlanta Thrashers/ New Winnipeg Jets have never won a single playoff game.

But as long as they stick together as a team, it's allright!

Next year is still 82 games before we know if they can continue building on that. Central division is not easy group to get through then - again.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Can't wait to see Ehlers , Morrissey & Hellebuyck on the Jets next year.
Our future is bright.

Still happy we never got that piece if garbage Arizona Coyotes team back. :)

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
im sure its hard to swallow right now jets fans but, still a great year/run and your team is a hell of a lot better team now then it was 4 games ago...heads up and continue that fanaticism in the peg

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
The road to contending for the cup is not a short one, and I think the Jets took a small step this year, hopefully they can build on it.

Congrats to the Ducks. Very well deserved sweep and good luck in the next round.

Ducks

May 29, 2007
Tustin
Jets have great fans. This was a hard fought series, unfortunately for their fans, the Jets didn't bring their best game tonight.

Best of luck in the future, Jets fans! You all have a lot to look forward to with the future of that team.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Said it earlier, but great series Duck fans! Your team is something special for sure. Could see them going all the way for sure.

Jets will be back better than ever next year :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad