PDF Game 3 | Ducks @ Flames | Overtime Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
You knock the guy on his ass you get called 100% of the time.
You push the guy around, you're right.

No you don't. Hell, half the time they'd let that go if it was just a scrum. After the guy ran the goalie? Almost never called. And if that's in the first period instead of the third or the Ducks are up three, that's how it would've been called.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I feel like we're missing Bouma wayyy more against the Ducks. Our shotblocking has been invisible in the playoffs.

Be glad Anderson's dive wasn't called on that play.

It's either a penalty or it's not a penalty. If Depres took a penalty, he took a penalty. Talking about how often a penalty gets called is more an issue with when reffing is poor, not when reffing is solid.

Dive? He took an elbow the face.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Yes, it appears the puck is in.

It also appears as though these two airplanes are headed for disaster...

plane_paralle_visualfunhouse.jpg

:laugh:

WTF?

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Even if the Flames lose, its nice that the team put an end to those arrogant Duck fans who were talking about a sweep.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I see it everyday and unless you are viewing this approach head on, you'd swear the planes are going to collide

It looks like two planes morphed into one.

After further review, Kesler did not have possession. Stupid angles.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Nuck fan here, watched the whole game. Calls got missed on both sides.

kesler got a stick in the face, beleskey nailed in head.
but after no goal, brodie was tackled by perry.

That interference 4on4 was a good call. Depres got a lot on Stajan.

Just because the puck was inconclusive, it could have been in.
If the ref called that a goal on the ice, it would have counted.

all in all, Ducks outplayed flames but flames came through with some clutch scoring. And dont forget the Ramo saves in OT.

That shot by Gaudreau with time running out derserves a lot of praose too.

I thought the ducks topline looked dominant early but decided to take it easy. 60 mins.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
No you don't. Hell, half the time they'd let that go if it was just a scrum. After the guy ran the goalie? Almost never called. And if that's in the first period instead of the third or the Ducks are up three, that's how it would've been called.

Yes you do especially when you think the goalie sold it.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
It absolutely was called differently for the two teams and I don't know how anybody can tell me differently. Just look at the overtime...

I am not blaming anything on the loss or making excuses because, to be honest, I could care less about this series. I do enjoy good hockey games though!

No it wasn't. Ducks were undisciplined and suffered for it.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
You knock the guy on his ass you get called 100% of the time.
You push the guy around, you're right.

Yet somehow elbowing someone to the ice is not called 100% of the time. We are mad at the consistency. You call Perry for a stick to the face while letting Stajan get away with the same play. 7 powerplays to 2 is not just the refs "missing" stuff. It's turning a blind eye to what one team is doing while calling everything for the other team. I'm not saying the Ducks did not commit penalties but you can't honestly say they were the only team pulling ****. We have a Sharks fan agreeing for god's sake and they hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad