Prospect Info: Pavel Francouz

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
The 1A-1B combo is becoming more and more popular. I know goalies always want to be 'the guy,' but I'd simply go down that path. Give Frank a ~3 year deal and tandem with Grubs.

Yeah, I'm terrified of losing him for nothing. I hope he'd be happy with a 1B sort of role vs an outright starter. Hopefully he's stoked the Avs were the one who took a flyer on him and wants to be here and win a cup with us.

And I'd rather overpay for a goalie and give us more time to figure out who to roll with long term and then just trade the other for good parts.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Don't get me wrong, I love Frankie, and he truly is one of the most fun goalies to watch in the league. But his playing style is not necessarily one that lends itself to longevity.

We'll see what they end up doing, it's very possible the point becomes moo in terms of the expansion draft as he'll probably want a starting gig next year. There will be at least one team looking for an upgrade in goal.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Don't get me wrong, I love Frankie, and he truly is one of the most fun goalies to watch in the league. But his playing style is not necessarily one that lends itself to longevity.

We'll see what they end up doing, it's very possible the point becomes moo in terms of the expansion draft as he'll probably want a starting gig next year. There will be at least one team looking for an upgrade in goal.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad