Paul MacLean Exit Conference

StittsvilleJames

Apr 17, 2012
Ottawa
Good luck to him in the future, but I'm not sorry to see him go, nor am I happy about it. He was good for a while, then he wasn't anymore. Coaches get fired, it happens, nothing to be too worked up about. He'll learn and grow from this, as will our players.

Life moves on.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Boasting his Jack Adams at the beginning was hilarious. Probably the best presser I've seen if my life.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The shots against are a bit disturbing, I'll grant you.

I guess we'll see if a system can fix that or if it's a youth thing.

VortexDr

Jul 5, 2013
Good bye paulrus....You didnt deserve to coach a org as pathetic as the Sens.

I'm sure you will have a ring or two to show for your coaching career once a legitimate team picks you up.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Really just wanted us to be patient with what we had and keep working at getting better. C'est life. We got the guidance counselor now. Best of luck to him.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Stu Mills @StuMillsCBC · 11m 11 minutes ago
"I was literally just coming out of the physio clinic and I saw the news conference and said, No Way, I'm speaking my mind"

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Good bye paulrus....You didnt deserve to coach a org as pathetic as the Sens.

I'm sure you will have a ring or two to show for your coaching career once a legitimate team picks you up.

Well, he already has one. I bet Babcock is texting him like a 16 year old girl right now and saying "wait til this summer, you, me, and Todd are getting the band back together...nWo style!"

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
It was a great press conference but people seem to be forgetting how pathetic this team has looked outside goaltending for the last three years. Some of that is clearly on MacLean.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
It was a great press conference but people seem to be forgetting how pathetic this team has looked outside goaltending for the last three years. Some of that is clearly on MacLean.

No doubt he carries some weight, sure. Persistent problems, granted.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

Paul Maclean - 15%

Bryan Murray and Eugene Melynk - 85%

Those two losers have no record of real success running this team over the last 8 years.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
I don't know but he can't take a picture to save his life.

B4cMBWWCcAAkoBb.jpg:large

Clamshells

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 11, 2009
maybe he shouldnt have coached for games 6 months from now, and coached the game he was in

sens45

Feb 10, 2010
I don't know but he can't take a picture to save his life.

Most of these dumbdumbs in the media use Blackberries for pictures.... Always shake my head when I see "TwitterforBlackBerry" at Details. :shakehead

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
maybe he shouldnt have coached for games 6 months from now, and coached the game he was in

When he said he coaches for playoffs that stuck out at me as a guy who's not willing to adapt. Then you have players or a player saying hes stern in his ways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad