Paul Bissonnette tweet to Carcillo

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
Biz was okay with all that until he mildly slightly insulted him - they both look like fools.

I'm pretty sure Biz was not okay with it, but he didn't want to ruin Carcillo's career as a social media figure because what Carcillo was fighting for it good for the league. Eventually enough is enough with the personal attacks from Carcillo he decided to air it out and bury him.

Reactions: sabresEH

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm pretty sure Biz was not okay with it, but he didn't want to ruin Carcillo's career as a social media figure because what Carcillo was fighting for it good for the league. Eventually enough is enough with the personal attacks from Carcillo he decided to air it out and bury him.
He legitimately made guests stop talking when it came to Carcillo. He was more than respectful when his name came up on the pod. I guess this was the tipping point.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Great stuff, as I always hate holier than thou people who you know were pieces of **** in the past.

My only question is why in the world this took over a decade to come out. Guy wears a swastika and we don’t even hear about it until now? What the ****? So many people dropped the ball there including Biz himself.
Unfortunately these guys are trained to just look ahead if you wanna have a career. You don't get an NHL job at all, especially in the role of someone like Biz if you're dragging your teammates around in the mud even if it's warranted. If the coach has to choose between calling up the face puncher to play 6 minutes a game who gets along with everyone, and the one who let it slip to the media that one of the guys was a piece of human waste causing drama and controversy, who do you think he's gonna pick?

Hopefully this is on its way out, but as seen my incidents like this, and the crap we've heard about coaches who got fired this year, hockey can have a pretty ugly underbelly still. Nothing surprises me at this point, and I really hope as society moves forward, our athletes do too.

doomscroll

Jan 15, 2018
Biz has held back from getting into arguments with Carcillo for a long time now. But it seemed like he got closer and closer to fighting back every time Carcillo wrote some **** about him, the people close to him or people he work with etc. Looks like he had enough....

Yeah, it looks like Biz has total control over the narrative at this point, I don’t see how Carcillo recovers his reputation anytime soon from a professional standpoint. Even if the latter suddenly pushes for a free and open perception of the world as damage control, the average person has grown smart enough to smell the roses.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Biz was okay with all that until he mildly slightly insulted him - they both look like fools.
Biz has held back many times when it comes to Carcillo. He has said multiple times that he didnt want to get into it with him. He has held back less and less every time Carcillo has gone after him in the last what 6 months or something. Looks like Biz felt like this was the final straw...

Reactions: Turin

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I mean Carcillo hasn't hidden the fact that he used to contribute all the shit that's gone on in the past. Not sure why people are supposed to be all up in arms about this.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
The response we were all expecting

tenor.gif

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
I mean Carcillo hasn't hidden the fact that he used to contribute all the **** that's gone on in the past. Not sure why people are supposed to be all up in arms about this.
Thats fine. But i totally get why people are tired of Carcillos attitude, moral high ground and shitting on so many people constantly when he was such a bully and dirty player. Its extremely hypocritical.
When you have the history of Carcillo you probably should behave a little less aggressive and be more humble when you get your point across.

Reactions: Damisoph

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
“Apologized for using it in your direction.” So he’s okay with using it as long as it doesn’t offend someone. f*** this guy.

Reactions: tny760

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
“Apologized for using it in your direction.” So he’s okay with using it as long as it doesn’t offend someone. **** this guy.
funny how people will incriminate themselves huh

same as those people that say "i'm sorry you feel offended by it" rather than "i'm sorry for saying it"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad