Paul Bissonnette tweet to Carcillo

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m so f***ing glad he went off. Biz kept pretty quiet on the pod, especially when people were about to speak their opinion on Carcillo... he would always say “we aren’t getting into that”

He just f***ing body bagged him right there and I f***ing love it. Carcillo is a goof.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Great stuff, as I always hate holier than thou people who you know were pieces of shit in the past.

My only question is why in the world this took over a decade to come out. Guy wears a swastika and we don’t even hear about it until now? What the f***? So many people dropped the ball there including Biz himself.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I’m so glad someone ended Carcillo. This took way too long.

Biz just blasted him into oblivion.

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-15_20-27-53.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-15_20-27-53.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 11

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.... or something.

Biz would have been better off ignoring him. This just looks bad on him
It absolutely doesn’t, when Carcillo was advocating for player safety and concussions I gained a bit of respect. But after biz came out with this, I will never gain an ounce of respect for that man

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Carcillo's admitted to all of this stuff in recent years, no ? He's had interviews admitting he was a bully, was racist, hazed, etc. Even went to Simmonds and Stewart to apologize for things he said.

Don't want to defend the guys action here, just wanted to mention Carcillo has come out about being an abuser in the past.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.... or something.

Biz would have been better off ignoring him. This just looks bad on him

How does it look bad on him? Carcillo has been pouncing on and taking advantage of everyone's "dirty little secrets" so it is only fair that the world knows his.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
beautiful

carcillo's guaranteed to turn this into some self-righteous "i know i've made mistakes but i'm better now" BS

Yeah, biggest pos in hockey bar none. Shame he got off so lightly for all his shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad