Paul Bissonnette tweet to Carcillo

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
Did Carcillo ever elaborate on the Sutter accusations? I remember he mentioned all the Sutters are awful people. But that's the last I heard of it.

I also remember Sarich and Warrener defending their experiences with Darryl and didn't sound impressed with Carcillo on the radio.

jetsfan91

May 29, 2013
It’s pretry obvious that Carcillo is still a bully. By virtue signaling he gets a gets a pass for his behaviour of judging people and looking down upon them. No one seems to bring that up. He was a bully then, he’s a bully now but just in different ways. The fact he couldn’t own up to the swastika confirms that he’s not a changed man.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Again. I don't care about Carcillo or if you or someone else forgive him or not.

I only care about the issues here. And once again, the real issues get buried behind personal stuff. It's like American politics.
I do agree that there are issues that need to be talked about. People disagree about the issues though and Carcillo is probably the worst person to bring them up because of his history so it makes it hard to have a reasonable conversation.

Reactions: jaeger

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
What, you're honestly saying that if you realize you're being ****ty in some way it's preferable to continue to do so? And that improving as a person somehow makes you... a worse person?

Yikes.

This is ridiculous. People do dumb **** due to immaturity and not having an understanding of how the real world works. Once you grow and have different experiences and see how things really are, everything you thought you know changes. And you do whatever it takes to rectify that.

I had a very sheltered upbringing and only knew how things were in my own little bubble and that shaped my dumb and ignorant viewpoints.

Once I got out of that bubble I very quickly realized what a little ignorant piece of **** I was. I cant change that but only who I am moving forward .

I mean, it's your opinion so it is what it is but man, this is a sad way to live. I personally don't care for Carcillo mainly because he didn't retire, go through a period of anonymity and then come back a better, more mature man a decade later after realizing his faults. He retired and when he was no longer getting paid millions of dollars to be a dick and pound people's faces in he instantly changed his values. He played the role of the villain for years and as soon as the checks stopped coming in, he wanted everyone's respect. That's my problem with him. I have no problem with someone saying they regret things they said and did in their past because they've learned from their mistakes but that kind of self reflection doesn't happen overnight the way it did for Carcillo. I just can't believe someone would actually advocate for holding everything over a person's head that they did when they were young and dumb and go as far as to say that becoming a better person is actually worse than continuing to be a dick for the rest of your life. I'm just going to assume you're a young guy who has no ragerts. I ahve a feeling you'll look back in a decade or two and cringe at this post.

One of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. Thanks. Please, posters of HF, do not forget or forgive this post.

Are you guys new to the internet? Today your first day online? Man oh man. Please don’t ever venture over to twitter. You’ll be eaten alive.

Reactions: jaeger

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I don't think you've followed this situation at all.

Carcillo has held the grudge, he's criticized Chiclets and Biz in particular numerous times before this. Now Biz has an article in the biggest newspaper in Canada come out and Carcillo basically calls it a PR piece and disregards everything in the article because he doesn't like what Biz is doing. Compares Biz to Cherry and Roenick to insult him.

Biz finally snaps and exposes Carcillo for the hypocrite that he is. Biz goes on to say that he wishes it didn't happen like this but that his wires crossed, a perfectly reasonable response to Carcillo's actions over the last couple years.

You're right. I have no idea about the background here. I truly thought Biz just snapped out of the blue based on the rather innocent JR fallout quote tweet. Please direct me to their previous incidents.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
Are you guys new to the internet? Today your first day online? Man oh man. Please don’t ever venture over to twitter. You’ll be eaten alive.

I would say this is my first day on the internets. I don't follow the twitter dramas so I would like to know what's going on here?

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Again. What I'm talking about is a lot bigger than Carcillo. My point is this: Dan Carcillo speaks about things the hockey world doesn't want to here -> Dan Carcillo gets painted as a lunatic, basically a cancel campaign attacks him.

He himself said and admitted the racist things. He admitted what he was once like.

I don't care if Carcillo did or didn't do something. I don't have to defend Carcillo. You can crucify him if you want - go ahead.

It's just sad to see that all the hockey world does is use their energy to call Carcillo (or Bissonnette or anyone in topics like these) names and make this stuff personal. While the actual problems get buried behind all this bull****. That's my problem.

I don't care what you think of Carcillo. I don't have any sympathies for him. I'm just glad he's talking about the numerous issues the hockey world doesn't want to here. Are you not?

Carcillo definitely has his lane. And the majority of people agree with where hes coming from.

It's when he repeatedly & unmercifully attacks others is the problem. The hypocrisy hurts his credibility & thereby hurts his effectiveness in his cause.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
It’s pretry obvious that Carcillo is still a bully. By virtue signaling he gets a gets a pass for his behaviour of judging people and looking down upon them. No one seems to bring that up. He was a bully then, he’s a bully now but just in different ways. The fact he couldn’t own up to the swastika confirms that he’s not a changed man.

It is possible that part isn't true.

Having a robe with a swastika embroidered on it isn't exactly a normal thing even for most racists, I'd think haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad