Patrick Laine is one of the worst forwards in the NHL right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
We are losing our hair in Winnipeg watching Laine slump like this.

it is f***ing ridiculous already.

Yes-Bill-Murray-Kingpin_d5c1b.gif

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Goddammit stop blaming fortnite. If a dude meditated for 3 hours before a game would that be chill? What if he caught a movie? He plays a lot, too much for my taste, but we don’t know that that’s the problem- players have different hobbies and ways to relax before/around games, his is just a very public, mockable, waste of time. Doesn’t mean it’s any more harmful than what anyone else does. Unless the team finds it an issue it’s not up to us to assume causation.

I’d almost say he needs a sports psychologist more than anything. Dude just seems like he might be a bit of a headcase rn.

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
karma for running up the score in st louis. hockey gods werent too pleased with his antics that night

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'll echo that last paragraph... contract talks will be fascinating if this keeps up.

You can argue a 40 goals teenager and you can argue an incredibly inconsistent middle 6, one dimensional winger
He's one of the oddest players I've ever seen. Has potential to be an elite goalscorer then falls off a cliff. I've never seen anything like it.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
..I’d argue he should be traded. Why would Winnipeg take the risk?
Because otherwise, it means taking a flat out loss trading a player when his value is at all time low.

If Pasta is being paid 6.66 Laine shouldn't get anything above that. Which is good for Winnipeg if he comes back to life eventually.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
my goodness he's practically a kid and was playing video games over his vacation, who caresssss

he is far from one of the worst players. maybe one of the most disappointing. but still good

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
I don't know what that means. I know of the game because my kids play, but how long are these "matches"?

Never played Fortnite so a second opinion is needed but it varies in time depending how well you are doing so a set match can last from about 3-5 minutes if you die early on to about 15-20 minutes if you are one of the last few people alive in said match. Its been posted on reddit that right before he went on that insane tear that he went a few days without playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany