Rumor: Patrick Kane interested in two teams: NYR & TOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Why deride fans? Not even all want him traded or expected him to want to be traded.
Seriously?!?!?!? Hawks fans have been spamming TF out of Kane trade offers and repeatedly lecturing us on why we must trade Kakko or Laf for Kane so we can save Panarin

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Seriously?!?!?!? Hawks fans have been spamming TF out of Kane trade offers and repeatedly lecturing us on why we must trade Kakko or Laf for Kane so we can save Panarin
There's a segment of fans that fit that bill. Not even sure overall across the fanbase thats the majority. Many still want him to stay and break team records.

Some are the hopeful he can be traded and sign back with the team bunch though.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
I

Kane is worth more than ROR. … so a 1st, 2nd and cap dump?

difference with kane and ROR is Kane has complete control over destination and does have an injury

so his value is severely diminished

from what we know he said he wanted NYR or Toronto, and NYR did their thing and Toronto did theirs, but Toronto still has potential to get him and now they're better. So Kane can force a trade and since there's little negotiating power, he can be on the cheaper side due to well getting an asset vs not.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Robertson? Steeves? Hirvonen? Minten? Holmberg? (leafs likely want to keep for playoff run) Niemela?

they do have nice prospects
lol definitely teams lining up for those players.

Reactions: Eggtimer

FanOfFlyers75

Jul 9, 2021
Neither. The Rangers just traded assets to get Tarasenko and the Leafs need the Cap space for Tavares, Matthews, Marner, and Nylander. Kane will either go to the Sabres, Devils, Hurricanes, Kings, Stars, or Knights.

Toews will either go to the Bruins or Avalanche.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Guess Kane needs to pick two new teams he’d play for. Let me suggest the Kings and Canes.
The kings have zero space for him. We don't need more scoring either. Which is kinda amazing because ya know ... kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad