Not open for further replies.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
"Based on the people that I've talked to, if Patrick Kane was to accept a trade somewhere, the two teams that I've been told are on his list are the New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs," Colaiacovo said on 'First Up.'

While it my be true that people did tell Colaicovo this, there's always the question of whether or not what he was told is true.

It's also possible that this was true before the Rangers got Tarasenko and that Kane may reconsider this and add another team or two to help Chicago get a better return for him.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
"Based on the people that I've talked to, if Patrick Kane was to accept a trade somewhere, the two teams that I've been told are on his list are the New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs," Colaiacovo said on 'First Up.'

As a Canes fan, I'm very happy if this is true.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

I mean is Carlo credible at all

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Looks like Kane is staying since NYR doesnt have cap and Leafs will look at the analytics and use the cap to someone else

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Another original 6 fanboy.

Is that what this is? If true, I'm sure he has his reasons, but given that he's UFA its not like he's committing to a team beyond this year's playoff run. That being the case, what makes TOR/NYR more desirable then, say, BOS/CAR?

Reactions: Kaners PPGs

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
If true then Dubas has some leverage. Kane will only waive if it's where he wants to go, so knowing that Kyle says basically (but more diplomatically) to Davidson "Do you want something for Pat, or nothing?"

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Kane looked completely disinterested last night vs the Habs. If Leafs could get him for like a 2nd, maybe he gets rejuvenated playing with Matthews or Tavares

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
While it my be true that people did tell Colaicovo this, there's always the question of whether or not what he was told is true.

It's also possible that this was true before the Rangers got Tarasenko and that Kane may reconsider this and add another team or two to help Chicago get a better return for him.
It's only ever true when the transaction actually happens. Otherwise it's just a rumour.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I mean is Carlo credible at all

Depends on relationships
Not an insider however had Petro. Shattenkirk etc…. Don’t know who he would know in Kane’s circles.

He played in buffalo so no idea what he would know About Kane it would just be guessing

Reactions: Mrfenn92

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
1676471990450.png

Accelleratii

Jul 25, 2010
Pennsylvania

This thread is literally under "rumor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad