Value of: Patches Trade Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
My choice? What is this false dichotomy you're proposing, trade for Pacioretty or wallow in mediocrity? As if trading for Pacioretty would suddenly vault the Blues to the front of the pack in the western conference...

:laugh:

Good luck finding that player who does. Patch is a perfect #3 or #4 forward who can help many teams. I'm OK with Blues being conservative and staying in the middle of the pack. Like I said, your choice.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Good luck finding that player who does. Patch is a perfect #3 or #4 forward who can help many teams. I'm OK with Blues being conservative and staying in the middle of the pack. Like I said, your choice.

You should also be happy with the Habs being middle of the bottom feeders - trying to compete with a terrible roster like that. Like you said, your choice.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Don’t want to accept my offer, that’s fine. I'm ok with the habs being conservative and staying at the bottom of the barrel. Like I said, your choice.

See how stupid that sounds?

Pacioretty is a great player who doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. He just isn’t really a great fit for St. Louis’ needs. It’s not an insult to Montreal fans or Pacioretty as a player. I’m sure these Pacioretty threads have been frustrating to many habs fans, but this “take it or suck” stance you’ve adopted is just idiotic.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
You should also be happy with the Habs being middle of the bottom feeders - trying to compete with a terrible roster like that. Like you said, your choice.

Actually, I choose to stay at the bottom and acquire more top 10 picks in 2 more draft years after this one. Call it growing pains. Middle of the pack is the worse place to be IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad