Pat Maroon - One Man Dynasty?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Is Pat a family member or something? He's not the Man. The myth is how does this guy still play. And nowhere should the words Pat Maroon and legend even be close to each other.

I'd argue hes somewhat of a legend given hes the only non-dynasty player since expansion to win 3 straight cups. Also the only one to do it with different teams. How many bottom 6 guys are talked about as much as him?

Maroon is the perfect glue guy for a team. Worked his tail off to make the league, has a great personality and everywhere he goes his team mates seem to love him.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
I would love to have a 4th line guy with those numbers at 900k. Especially when you take into account his pest/agitator role, and the fact that he appears to be well liked in most locker rooms. I remember reading about how him coming into Tampa helped change the attitudes in the locker room after they got swept the year
before.

yep. Boston’s 4th line in 2011 was a major reason they won the cup. Boston’s 4th line this year was a major reason they got dusted in the second round.

A guy like Maroon is much more valuable than people realize

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad