Pat Maroon - One Man Dynasty?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Loved Big Rig in his time with the Oilers.

Great guy and loved in the room.

I’ll never forget this interview when he scored in St. Louis and his son was there to see it.

Have a little guy a bit younger than Maroons son in this video. I can relate to that feeling of love for a child and couldn’t imagine how tough it must have been for him to be apart from him.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Honestly great when the "little" or lesser known guys do stuff like this. Guys like him are great locker room guys and ones who really do help you win. So happy for Big Rig :yo:

My theory has been proven for the 2nd year in a row that you need Pat Maroon to win the Stanley Cup :naughty:

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
For a guy that provides very very little and is a border line plug not to shabby riding the coattails of a very good roster.....again and again and again.

Reactions: DangerDarrin

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Loved Big Rig in his time with the Oilers.

Great guy and loved in the room.

I’ll never forget this interview when he scored in St. Louis and his son was there to see it.

Have a little guy a bit younger than Maroons son in this video. I can relate to that feeling of love for a child and couldn’t imagine how tough it must have been for him to be apart from him.

Damn, what an absolute beaut. Definition of a heart and soul player

If Justin Williams doesn't make the Hall of Fame (and he shouldn't) then I don't think Maroon has a chance

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad