Confirmed with Link: Pastrnak Signs Entry-Level Deal, Set to Attend Training Camp

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Rock Star:
BtfPLx8IIAA05qN.jpg:large

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Rock Star:
BtfPLx8IIAA05qN.jpg:large

The dog in the background completes it for me. I'm willing to not even wait till camp and waive the HF 10,000 posts and Appreciation Thread required for legendary status and anoint him The Next One

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
The dog in the background completes it for me. I'm willing to not even wait till camp and waive the HF 10,000 posts and Appreciation Thread required for legendary status and anoint him The Next One

Btw the team you would take over in the HFL has Pastrnak. Get over there and claim it!

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus

You think a nice-looking dog can overcome the fact that he has a TATOO??!! Are the Bruins aware of this?!? :rant:

HanktheHammer*

You think a nice-looking dog can overcome the fact that he has a TATOO??!! Are the Bruins aware of this?!? :rant:

I am aware he has a tattoo. Having one or two is fine. but staining your entire arm, neck, back is overkill. Just hope that he doesn't go crazy with the ink like Seguin did.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Btw the team you would take over in the HFL has Pastrnak. Get over there and claim it!

I would if I could find my password- I was going to get an ice cream later but I want those abs. I got the dog and can go pick up a pool like that at Walmart.

I talked to Joe today and that was on the docket but we never made it that far after a half hour. Yah I would be interested.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I know - doesn't he realize in 75 years in the Nursing Home that's not going to be a good look

qc

Aug 23, 2011

That dog is actually a private security agent assigned to protect our boy from the debauchery of the outside world.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That dog is actually a private security agent assigned to protect our boy from the debauchery of the outside world.

I can't figure out what the tattoo is?- ever since Aaron Hernandez I look for clues like CSI:Czech; also I need to know the dogs name

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

:) Thanks my friend . Tattoos aren't my thing but he can do whatever he wants as long as he plays well.

What is your take on this kid ? I only saw him one day at camp. It was easy to have your eyes drawn to him on the ice. He looks like he is enjoying himself out there. Do you think he will look good when he plays with the big boys ?

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Interesting we were able to get him at 21, seems like a real legit first round pick without having to draft high for a change

Would love for him to make camp and at least play 10 games.

Looks solid enough too and will only grow.

HanktheHammer*

Sorry, is that English?

And Andrew Ference will always be a Bruin.

Yes, it's English. It was a quick post, didn't have time to proofread.

Ference is now an Oiler, not a Bruin. Let him go. I have. Ference is gone and won't be back in a Bruin jersey unless he plays in an NHL old-timers game. Live for the present roster members and not for someone from 2011.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I can't figure out what the tattoo is?- ever since Aaron Hernandez I look for clues like CSI:Czech; also I need to know the dogs name

It looks like his team's logo and 2 crossed hockey sticks.

He's such a heathen.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Ference is now an Oiler, not a Bruin. Let him go. I have. Ference is gone and won't be back in a Bruin jersey unless he plays in an NHL old-timers game. Live for the present roster members and not for someone from 2011.

2012 Actually...:laugh:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012

Yup. A lot of posters have to move on from 2011. It was a long time ago in hockey time.

People are acting like our players are above criticism because they won it all 3 years ago and our choke jobs in clinching games and losses to inferior teams don't matter.

Id bet money on Ference being behind our bench sometime 10-20 years down the line though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad