Proposal: Partner for Dahlin

oilers4life

Jun 1, 2016
i would do something around nylander maybe could be oilers could use a right shot on the wing

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
What exactly is gonna entice him to go to Buffalo over a team like Tampa or Toronto? The ONLY reason he would actually have any interest in going to Buffalo is that he knows they would be dumb enough to give him more than he's worth. I can totally see them giving him 10x8.
Why does an "Oilers fan" like u hate buffalo so much? What did they ever do to u?

Yakupov64

Dec 25, 2017
I'm not a hawks fan but I think they should try to get boqvist. I think those two together will be awesome in a few years if possible. Maybe boqvist for mittelstadt straight up? I could be way off cuz I dont really follow either team

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I’d target Brodin. They desperately need a guy like Middlestat and might even be the team to over pay

Yakupov64

Dec 25, 2017
So long as chiarelli is running the show in Edm, Larsson will stay put. Because any Larsson trade now would only amplify the stupidity in the original one. Chiarelli cant afford to look like that much more of a dumbass

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
If they go for something bigger like this, I’d like them to go for Trouba.

But realistically, I expect them to use their draft picks to try to solve that and in the meantime see how he plays with guys like Borgen, Guhle and Pilut over the next year or two.
Trouba would be a good target.

Buffalo and Winnipeg could fill some needs for the other I suppose.

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Dahlin is an amazing talent, however, can't someone make him a dermatologist appointment?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Actually thought about posting this before I saw your post here. I just dont think the Sabres would do that.

I don’t either, but EJ would be a really good fit next to Dahlin...especially while Dahlin is still developing.

And I still really love Mitt; I’m beyond excited for Cale, but damn would love to have both...so what about EJ+COL 1st for Mitt? :laugh:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
So long as chiarelli is running the show in Edm, Larsson will stay put. Because any Larsson trade now would only amplify the stupidity in the original one. Chiarelli cant afford to look like that much more of a dumbass

Simple solution: Chia trades Drae to Colorado for both 1sts, Kerfoot & any non-Makar prospect of their choosing, to get himself fired without actually having to keep showing up for work.

Then the new guy can trade Larsson!

Reactions: Yakupov64

bigbenst

Oct 10, 2017
Jeff Petry for Alex Nylander and a 2019 protected 1st round pick (potential lottery pick for 2020 - Alexis Lafreniere).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad