Proposal: Partner for Dahlin

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Dahlin needs a good defensive stud by his side going forward. Needs to be way above average defensively while also being able to move the puck decently.

My dream would be Hampus Lindholm or Adam Larsson, but those options do not seem realistic.

STL might want to shake things up and make a re-build.

***How about Pietrangelo for Ristolainen and Alex Nylander?***

Or another cheaper option.

`****Robert Hägg for Scandella?****

Or..

Muzzin?

Forbort?

Brendonhayden

Jan 25, 2016
I would do petro and a second for Ristolainen Alex Nylander and our first back or even petro for ristolainen our first and buffalos first.

Reactions: bernmeister

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I would do petro and a second for Ristolainen Alex Nylander and our first back or even petro for ristolainen our first and buffalos first.

The blues pick isnt being traded in the same way the Colorado isnt moving Ottawas pick. In order for that to be even remotely feasible, Buffalo would have to be able to talk extension with Pie before the draft, and that isnt possible.

That being said - Id have ahrd time for Hagg for Scandella, based on what i keep hearing from Buffalo fans. Im not much of a Hagg fan, as long as hes used in the right role, but if Scandella is playing as poorly as i keep reading, this makes no sense for the flyers.

Brendonhayden

Jan 25, 2016
The blues pick isnt being traded in the same way the Colorado isnt moving Ottawas pick. In order for that to be even remotely feasible, Buffalo would have to be able to talk extension with Pie before the draft, and that isnt possible.

That being said - Id have ahrd time for Hagg for Scandella, based on what i keep hearing from Buffalo fans. Im not much of a Hagg fan, as long as hes used in the right role, but if Scandella is playing as poorly as i keep reading, this makes no sense for the flyers.
Yea I figured that would be the reaction. If we where to trade petro I would love to get ristolainen as part of the return.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Something around Larsson for Ristolainen could work for both teams.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Something around Larsson for Ristolainen could work for both teams.

I have made that proposal before and think it would be really beneficial for both sides.

Dahlin gets a Defensive stud as a mentor, who is also Swedish.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Is Dahlin a RD or a LD? Because if he's a RD, I'd throw out Maatta as an option. Maatta is a bad skater, but he's still really good defensively and he's a solid puck mover. Maatta is really good at limiting high danger chances, which is why his on ice save% is always so strong. The Penguins just added Pettersson and are now at 9 NHL defensemen when everyone is healthy, with 7 waiver eligible guys.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
If you want Dahlin to be the best, you should go for the best. Do whatever you can to land Vlasic.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
As a fan of a team who also lacks a top pairing RHD, it's going to be crazy expensive to get one.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
What is Buffalo looking to spend on this partner? One of Spurgeon or Brodin will probably be at least semi-available this summer, but I don't think either will be moved for futures.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad