CFHF Fantasy League Part XXX - Congrats Horseheads! Prospect Draft May 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
yRQCDUJ.jpg

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I just like to be public with my votes. That way the right people that should feel slighted, do. Like for example, I would never vote for Fong and I want him to know it. I would also never vote for TooGaudreau because he fell asleep on the deadline and won't trade me Benn.

@II, or you could vote for me now and when I win next season you will look like a genius and then you can say you voted for me when it wasn't cool and I sucked. :laugh:

Don't lie, you're a closet Fong Fan.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
if i miss out because of losing blocked shots because of 6 blked shots morrissey got im going to be very disappointed

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
if i miss out because of losing blocked shots because of 6 blked shots morrissey got im going to be very disappointed

Me too, Savoie16. That would be a rough situation.

I'm wondering if we should have some sort of system for dealing with this. It is an honest mistake, and one that I've made before too, but it can have huge implications, and it would be a shame if a team could make the playoffs based on picking up someone's prospect and we have nothing to balance out that effect.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Me too, Savoie16. That would be a rough situation.

I'm wondering if we should have some sort of system for dealing with this. It is an honest mistake, and one that I've made before too, but it can have huge implications, and it would be a shame if a team could make the playoffs based on picking up someone's prospect and we have nothing to balance out that effect.

cough fantrax cough

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
top team in the league? is this some kinda bizzaro world where 7th is really first?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
H. Jay Feaster Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of General Management

Based on the way that voting shaked out in the preliminary round, it makes more sense to do a vote from the top 3, who were clear ahead of anyone else. With that in mind, I present your three finalists for the award:

• TooGoodreau (Flaming Horseheads)
  • Ferkland (The Techno Onion)
  • InfinityIggy (The Terrors)

Please PM me your choice ASAP, and the trophy will be awarded during the CFHF Cup Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad