May 27, 2012
Earth
Was thinking Parros.

This guy

giphy.gif

May 27, 2012
Earth
LOL the ONION be cheatin!!

No. I was the one who pointed it out, I discovered it today. Even DBU thought it was someone else I traded to him. I told Anglesmith to give DBU Nelson. Huge blow to my team but it what needs to be done. I could have gone the whole season without anybody realizing it if I had wanted to, but why? I want to be in a fair league and honest league. Wouldn't have sit well with me if I had continued to play him.

No one even said anything when I chose to pick with my last pick because I thought he was still my prospect. He is even listed as my prospect still.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
It's true, I thought it was a different player as well haha. Oh well, no harm no foul. I appreciate Staj for being honest.

Those 23 points might have won me a few matchups though. :laugh:

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
No. I was the one who pointed it out, I discovered it today. Even DBU thought it was someone else I traded to him. I told Anglesmith to give DBU Nelson. Huge blow to my team but it what needs to be done. I could have gone the whole season without anybody realizing it if I had wanted to, but why? I want to be in a fair league and honest league. Wouldn't have sit well with me if I had continued to play him.

No one even said anything when I chose to pick with my last pick because I thought he was still my prospect. He is even listed as my prospect still.
wasn't really serious b

like you said no one noticed a thing because how often you mentioned him :laugh: we all thought he was yours. You put on your big boy pants and did some big boy things today, good job b

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com

Ohh i thought he was listed as a dbu prospect. I guess this would be different since the list we had of him was incorrect.

So we only arrived at this conclusion because u were going through the trade history and found the prospect list wasnt updated?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ohh i thought he was listed as a dbu prospect. I guess this would be different since the list we had of him was incorrect.

So we only arrived at this conclusion because u were going through the trade history and found the prospect list wasnt updated?

For my part, I'll say that the prospect list wasn't updated because at the time of the trade, Nelson wasn't identified as a prospect (and I didn't identify him as such myself when entering the data into the wiki).

Today I updated that to put the (P) next to his name, then updated the wiki.

May 27, 2012
Earth

Yeah pretty much. I never really check the trade page of the wiki and was looking a the trades I made and noticed Nelson was in a trade with DBU and thought it was Tom Wilson that I traded. So then I searched HF by narrowing down where I mentioned Brock Nelson and came across my post in April where I traded him. I had to make sure if it was or wasn't a mistake, because like I said he was listed as my prospect still and checked often because I was trying to make deals. Turns out we both forgot the trade.

May 27, 2012
Earth
The Techno Union

Comeau and 18th

FluffyPinkPonies

14th

I needed to replace offense lost by Nelson, and adding Comeau shall help now that he is guaranteed top 6 minutes with Malkin for awhile.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I'd never thought I'd see the day that Blake Comeau would be the center of a trade in fantasy hockey

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
The Techno Union

Comeau and 18th

FluffyPinkPonies

14th

I needed to replace offense lost by Nelson, and adding Comeau shall help now that he is guaranteed top 6 minutes with Malkin for awhile.

Confirmed, at this point I'm just trying to help next years team as much as I can.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just made a move and dropped Yannick Weber so Paul could stick around. I just noticed all of my right wingers are Calgary Flames.

Two of them have spent time as part of Intangibles' fine organization. You're welcome for their hard work and dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille