CFHF Fantasy League Part XII- #dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
No you won't be able to. Once yahoo activates him then it won't allow you edit lineup without taking out the extra body first. It'll give you an error message that you have an ineligible player on IR.

It just depends how fast yahoo updates the IR part.

Hmmm interesting. My strategy with Dubinsky was (on Monday) to drop a player and put him in on Tuesday, but then go forward and put him back on the IR on Wednesday and continue setting my lineups. Therefore Dubinsky is currently on the IR today despite not having IR status on Yahoo. And I'm able to move around pieces of my lineup at will.

But that may not work if I had tried to keep him on the shelf tomorrow if say he didn't have a game.

I guess I've never really tested the limits as much as you have, tfong. ;)

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Tisk tisk. tfong picked up #futuredust Calle Jarnkrok

Good to see that Calle refused to lace up the skates for the #Flaming #Beans

Shows his true loyalty to the #dust

#passion
#onlythebest

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

#passion
#onlythebest

Please tell me your farm team is the "Wheeling Epidermis." #futuredust

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com

#passion
#onlythebest

Whoops :P I did drop him last night though haha when I thought about it. Though I was wondering how he is a prospect because he came from the 2010 draft...we didn't have a prospect draft that far back....so wouldn't he be just a free agent player?

Hmmm interesting. My strategy with Dubinsky was (on Monday) to drop a player and put him in on Tuesday, but then go forward and put him back on the IR on Wednesday and continue setting my lineups. Therefore Dubinsky is currently on the IR today despite not having IR status on Yahoo. And I'm able to move around pieces of my lineup at will.

But that may not work if I had tried to keep him on the shelf tomorrow if say he didn't have a game.

I guess I've never really tested the limits as much as you have, tfong. ;)

Your strategy is too convoluted and confused me lol. I just said that once yahoo updates him as not IR, you can't edit any part of your lineup until you take him off due to an error message :P

Otherwise I could keep Gibson on IR indefinitely and not waste a roster spot to hold him, but as soon as they update him to off IR I will actually have to drop a player off my roster before I can make any further changes (or I could never change my roster again but that doesn't work in the long run).

Last edited:

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Whoops :P I did drop him last night though haha when I thought about it. Though I was wondering how he is a prospect because he came from the 2010 draft...we didn't have a prospect draft that far back....so wouldn't he be just a free agent player?

I got him in a trade and he was always down as a prospect. Must have been from the first draft.

Aug 3, 2010
Can we get a recap of what will be changed going into the 2015-2016 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad