CFHF Fantasy League Part XII- #dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Off to a commanding lead already with lackluster performances from some of my studs.

Dats Z skinner and steen haven't even played yet. #sodepth #muchwow #upallnighttogetdusty

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 12 minutes ago

Early reports suggesting that #dusty GM taken to the hospital tonight with upper body injury. Witnesses say he was last seen patting himself on the back too hard. #stretchfirst

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
****, Halak missed today's game with an injury, it's unknown how serious it is. Then, after it was confirmed Niemi was starting Stalock got the nod and I had him on my bench. If Halak doesn't play this week even a single game, congrats Fong.

Both ways I hate how matches can be won or lost to circumstances like that. Oh well, not much I can do now.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
****, Halak missed today's game with an injury, it's unknown how serious it is. Then, after it was confirmed Niemi was starting Stalock got the nod and I had him on my bench. If Halak doesn't play this week even a single game, congrats Fong.

Both ways I hate how matches can be won or lost to circumstances like that. Oh well, not much I can do now.

It will be less of a factor next year due to the changes being made. :)

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com

That would suck. I hope it doesn't come down to that though.

Thats weird though, the website is rarely wrong when they confirm goalies and I assumed you checked so yeah...odd.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
That would suck. I hope it doesn't come down to that though.

Thats weird though, the website is rarely wrong when they confirm goalies and I assumed you checked so yeah...odd.

I did check less than an hour before the game. And I know, that site has been accurate for me every time I use them. Like I said, nothing I can do now, it just sucks if I lose due to not having enough starts. Hopefully Halak isn't to hurt though and he at least gets me one start.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
FluffyPinkPonies have traded Erik Johnson to SmokeScreen for a 10th round pick and a 2nd prospect pick (from Crosby's Chiclets).

Last edited by a moderator:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Clearance sale on Peter Holland. Get your Peter Holland here! Peeeeter Holland here!

Looking for a small pick compensation. Guy is hotter than Supa Hot Fire right now.

EDIT: Option 2 would be a deal for Jolborne Colborne.

Aug 3, 2010
Clearance sale on Peter Holland. Get your Peter Holland here! Peeeeter Holland here!

Looking for a small pick compensation. Guy is hotter than Supa Hot Fire right now.

In other words, "he'll be available on waivers (again) soon!" :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
In other words, "he'll be available on waivers (again) soon!" :laugh:

Not sure on this one, actually. I can leave Colborne on IR for now and see how he plays once he's back in the lineup. You don't have to remove guys from IR on Yahoo even once they are off IR (I exploited this last night with Dubinsky).

And I don't know if I really want to drop Holland. If I can get value for him, I'll trade him, but if I don't, I'll keep him for now and if he stays hot I'll drop a defenceman instead.

May 27, 2012
Earth

that-s-the-wrong-number-o.gif

"SIKE! That's the wrong number!"

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Not sure on this one, actually. I can leave Colborne on IR for now and see how he plays once he's back in the lineup. You don't have to remove guys from IR on Yahoo even once they are off IR (I exploited this last night with Dubinsky).

And I don't know if I really want to drop Holland. If I can get value for him, I'll trade him, but if I don't, I'll keep him for now and if he stays hot I'll drop a defenceman instead.

Eventually you have to because you have to set your lineup and the app forces you to drop someone before editing your lineup :P

Unless you never need to change your lineup ever I guess.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Eventually you have to because you have to set your lineup and the app forces you to drop someone before editing your lineup :P

Unless you never need to change your lineup ever I guess.

Well, yeah eventually. But I can keep Colborne on IR until I want to put him in the lineup.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Well, yeah eventually. But I can keep Colborne on IR until I want to put him in the lineup.

No you won't be able to. Once yahoo activates him then it won't allow you edit lineup without taking out the extra body first. It'll give you an error message that you have an ineligible player on IR.

It just depends how fast yahoo updates the IR part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->