nogger, I found a gif inspired by your team:

oXJj6iF.gif

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
dli0rs574grws7uw5osy.gif

So incase any of you guys are wondering, this is Sergei Tolchinsky and he is available in trade offers currently combined with lottery picks for a big name player keeper level player :)

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
dli0rs574grws7uw5osy.gif

So incase any of you guys are wondering, this is Sergei Tolchinsky and he is available in trade offers currently combined with lottery picks for a big name player keeper level player :)

Showboat. Bad apple. Locker room cancer. Etc.

:sarcasm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
dli0rs574grws7uw5osy.gif

Could he be the next Linus Omark?

History will be made.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
mfw tfong keeps trying to sell my PP to other people but they know I don't belong at the bottom

I pity the fool that would trade for that "lottery pick" of mine :sarcasm:

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
so Bryz gets a nice and shiny 2.88M deal after not playing hockey for two months..

higher than Gibson, Andersen, and Labarbara COMBINED. Hopefully he'll get some games soon :naughty:

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
so Bryz gets a nice and shiny 2.88M deal after not playing hockey for two months..

higher than Gibson, Andersen, and Labarbara COMBINED. Hopefully he'll get some games soon :naughty:

He'll get some here and there, hes still a decent backup I think. But they have to send him to the AHL for conditioning first. He said he hasn't played at all those months.

I'm glad I picked up Hutchinson though, it is quite possible that he takes over from Pavlec at this current rate.

Aug 3, 2010

Hell, I haven't played professional hockey for my entire life, I wonder what they'd pay me?! :laugh:

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
He'll get some here and there, hes still a decent backup I think. But they have to send him to the AHL for conditioning first. He said he hasn't played at all those months.

I'm glad I picked up Hutchinson though, it is quite possible that he takes over from Pavlec at this current rate.
Yeah I knew Hutch was good but more wins than Mike smith? maybe I should've pounced on it :laugh:

and winnepeg still has hellebuyck coming up too, who is arguably the best goalie in Div1

Edit: and he said he aims to be playing in a week. If a 41 year old Marty can do it I'm sure a pumped up Bryz can in two weeks as well

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Two mocha frappes and an apple fritter or we're heading to a lockout.

Holy jeez, we need to make money too, tis a business after all.

Ok ok. howabout I make it one mocha and one apple fritter and I'll give you a happy meal toy and a massage from Sean Monahan?

On Hellebuyck, Jets say they won't see him for another year at least or two. But I don't intend on keeping Hutchinson anyways, hes just good for an extra game here and there this season to makesure I have enough starts lol. No sense in carrying 3 possible starting goaltenders.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Two mocha frappes and an apple fritter or we're heading to a lockout.

Holy jeez, we need to make money too, tis a business after all.

Ok ok. howabout I make it one mocha and one apple fritter and I'll give you a happy meal toy and a massage from Sean Monahan?

On Hellebuyck, Jets say they won't see him for another year at least or two. But I don't intend on keeping Hutchinson anyways, hes just good for an extra game here and there this season to makesure I have enough starts lol. No sense in carrying 3 possible starting goaltenders.

Reminded about this company that was started called " Dumb Starbucks". It was a parody restaurant, not sure if they got shutdown or still running :laugh:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/02/10/dumb-starbucks-parody-free-coffee/5357597/

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Aug 3, 2010

Deal.

Pro leagues, here I come. Somebody better pick me up in Free Agency.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm willing the move the Schifes for an upgrade. He just isn't producing enough for my team right now despite playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad