Part 9: [Management, coaching changes] Revolution 9 or the No. 9 Dream, Strawberry Fields Forever

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

Lmao. The hive is having a group heart attack right now. We got a new staff whipping boy for sure.

To be fair, not 100% the response I’d prefer, either. More like — “I look at them but they’re flawed & some people go overboard.”

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Finally not some ****in stupid numbers ****. Ghost will play less finally and pp.

\what i gathered is that wilson is a cyborg and he has a analytics algorithm that projects instant analysis onto a ocular device given him real time data What coach can compete with that. But your interpretation may be right too.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
\what i gathered is that wilson is a cyborg and he has a analytics algorithm that projects instant analysis onto a ocular device given him real time data What coach can compete with that. But your interpretation may be right too.
If the d listen he will teach them alot about D and how to play properly.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Finally not some ****in stupid numbers ****. Ghost will play less finally and pp.

I think he should be playing more but that's where our opinions differ. There needs to be more of a push by the coach for the defense to push play which in turn will hopefully remove a bit of pressure from the forwards because they tend to play so high. The Flyers never manage to really do a lot of clean cross ice passing while driving up the ice. Its usually just D zone -> Opposition Neutral zone and that is where a lot of the problems are occurring.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I think he should be playing more but that's where our opinions differ. There needs to be more of a push by the coach for the defense to push play which in turn will hopefully remove a bit of pressure from the forwards because they tend to play so high. The Flyers never manage to really do a lot of clean cross ice passing while driving up the ice. Its usually just D zone -> Opposition Neutral zone and that is where a lot of the problems are occurring.
The way he f***s up almost every play wilson will pull him back for awhile.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
its what makes this board so warm and inviting to new posters. That is why we have such a plethora of new posters coming to this board and sharing in their love of all things flyers.
I never go after anyone one on here for opinions and this board will never have facts so get that word out of here right now. G was a minus 10 against Pitt and was horrible in the playoffs but posters can still love him but I cant trust the core so man up that we disagree instead of blocking. LOL Jtown you arent a big fan of coots and either am I but say that on here and we know nothing which is fine but I think its weak.

Reactions: Pantokrator

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I never go after anyone one on here for opinions and this board will never have facts so get that word out of here right now. G was a minus 10 against Pitt and was horrible in the playoffs but posters can still love him but I cant trust the core so man up that we disagree instead of blocking. LOL Jtown you arent a big fan of coots and either am I but say that on here and we know nothing which is fine but I think its weak.

i disagree. I feel like i know everything. Basically God is my only peer.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
i disagree. I feel like i know everything. Basically God is my only peer.
I like that though. I hope you are like that in the real world because you take what you want not what you get. Great attitude to have. I got the same one LOL.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
its what makes this board so warm and inviting to new posters. That is why we have such a plethora of new posters coming to this board and sharing in their love of all things flyers.
Is this for real? If you cant handle criticism or defrnd your opinions the internet is not a place for you. Hell, the real world isn't even for you.

Reactions: Striiker

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Is this for real? If you cant handle criticism or defrnd your opinions the internet is not a place for you. Hell, the real world isn't even for you.
The cowards on here calling people names isnt critizism. It's a joke. You and I dont see eye to eye but I would never disresect anyone unless needed on this board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad