Prospect Info: Part 2: Oskar Lindblom -- round 5 #138 overall 2014 NHL Draft [recalled on 2/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
There is some buzzkill in there knowing he wasn’t called-up outright. Typically in this situation you basically have to ride a high PDO one way or another right away to stick.

Frickley

why am i watching this
Apr 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
IrXJynX.png

RH: "You know Chris, if there's one thing you ought to know if you ever become a GM, it's that you can never leave a prospect in the AHL for too long! They have to EAAARN IT"

CP: "Yes Mr. Hextall! Absolutely! How could you be wrong? That's the Lombardi way! And he's still going stron--oh wait..."

DH: "f*** Lindblom! I don't need no Corsi nerds telling me how great he is. Don't you know VandeVelde is available?? I'll pay the buyout to Lukko myself!"

Last edited:

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Giroux - Couturier - Konecny
Weal - Patrick - Voracek
Lindblom - Laughton - Simmonds
Raffl - Filppula - Weise

Assuming no long term injury, I can get behind something like this. The lineup looks immeasurably better with Lehtera surfing the press box.

Reactions: Rebels57

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Giroux - Couturier - Konecny
Weal - Patrick - Voracek
Lindblom - Laughton - Simmonds
Raffl - Filppula - Weise

Assuming no long term injury, I can get behind something like this. The lineup looks immeasurably better with Lehtera surfing the press box.

... don't forget NAK for Weise.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Could the “injury” be another trade they are working on? Possibly Simmonds on the way out

The team seems to be in "compete" mode. I don't think Hex will trade a guy that he (potentially) feels helps the team win the cup.

Reactions: JXC

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
It’s possible that Couturier swelled up and we might see Giroux at centerice tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad